• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: Oris Williams F1 for Lunasol 20

hwoont64

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I am new here and new to lights as well

I am so intrigue with the TI Lunasol 20 PDS that i am giving up my Automatic Oris Williams F1 for it.

Therefore anyone who has a spare TI Lunasol 20 PDS and is willing to exchange please do not hesitate to contact me by email
[email protected]

The watch I am trading is describe as follow (from the manufacturer)

This is very sporty and massive ORIS Williams F1 Team Day Date Gentelmen's watch (ref.# 635 7560 4145 MB). This watch is powered by mechanical movement with automatic winding, Oris Caliber 635, 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, Hi-Mech red winding rotor. The round-shaped case is crafted in finely brushed stainless steel with high polished elements on the bezel and case back, case diameter is 40.5 mm (excluding crown), height of the case is 10.5 mm, anti-scratch and anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Black dial with engine-turned decoration in the central part, applied blue Arabic numerals and silvered stick hour markers, printed minute track in white on the flange, Sword-shaped steel hands with luminous insets, Sweeping seconds hand with blue pointer, date window at 6:00 o'clock position with blue trimming. See-through case back with sapphire exhibition window showcasing beautiful works of the movement, Water- resistant up to 5 atm / 50 m. Brushed stainless steel bracelet with high polished inner links, stainless steel folding clasp with security feature.

I have it for 2 years, its a birthday present i bought for myself. Its in good condition and been serviced every year as automatic watches required.

All the original papers and box will be included

I have no clue how to post pictures here but i am glad to email pictures to anyone interested to trade me a Lunasol 20 PDS

Of course I would like the LS20 ti PDS to be in good condition too.

Thank you.
Hahn

hwoont64

Newly Enlightened
Hey thanks

It is a nice heavy watch Full stainless with stainless strap.
I am not limited to the ls20.
I do not mind any titanium PD light from Don. :)

Cheers

alphazeta

Enlightened
Wow, I would never trade my Oris autos (even for a McG)

That said, you would need a host for your pics. If you want, you can email me a pic or two & I will post them up here for you.
Just PM me for my email addy.

-AZ