Help - MTE P7 2 mode switch has fallen apart

uncsim

Newly Enlightened
Newbie alert - go easy on me!!

just bought an MTE P7 2 mode off deal extreme for an off road floody light to go with my TK11. Gives great all round visibility on these dark nights on off road trails.

However, took the battery out to recharge today and the whole switch assembly fell apart.

I now have the switch circuit, the rubber 'pushy but', a small brass solid cylinder with a slight flange on one end and a white plastic bush (I'm cringing at these descriptions but don't know what the technical terms might be - sorry).

I just can't seem to get these to go together and stay tight in the end cap. I don't think I've lost any bits but the thing just won't go together properly.

Does anyone know where I can get a diagram of how these should be assembled, or had any similar problems with ideas about how to fix it.

The flashlight works if I connect the negative pole of the battery to the body, so the LED is OK - the switch assembly is just shagged.

Any help appreciated. I've only had it a week so I could just send it back but wanted to try fixing it first if poss so that I'm not without the light for several weeks. Or am I best just getting DX to replace.

Many thanks in advance.

uncsim

Newly Enlightened
update - found the critical missing bit - the threaded aluminium bit that holds the switch assembly in place.

Now, after a very fiddly 10 minutes, I've got the whole thing back together and it's all nice and solid and working again. I guess the switch assembly just wasn't tightened enough when it left the factory.

Hopefully that's the end of the matter....