I seeen the light

eyembright

Newly Enlightened
Been lurking here for awhile after someone gave me a keychain light, wasn't sure what it was till I got out the magnifying glass and and it was a fenix with aaa battery (cool), After a little research I found this sight. Since that time I bought a streamlight twintask 1L (has it's uses), Surefire 6P led (nice),4 cell mag led upgrade, Coleman max cree 3aaa . Looking to buy a pockef edc next with a good spot next.
COOL site and never would have found it if someone hadn't given me a little Fenix.
Thats my story and i'm stickin to it....:wave:

Marduke

Flashaholic
What model Fenix is it?

E1, E0, E01, LOD, LOP ?

If it looks like one of the top two, the name is printed on the side. If it looks like the bottom one, it's an E0

:welcome:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Nice!!
I keep eye-ing those twin task lights at Frys. The 1-cell is $20 and the 2xCR123 is around $26. They kind of look like a poor mans:broke: A2 :duck:.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice!!
I keep eye-ing those twin task lights at Frys. The 1-cell is $20 and the 2xCR123 is around $26. They kind of look like a poor mans:broke: A2 :duck:.

I've owned a couple of 2Ls, and the wife had a couple of the C-cell ones for her emergency cabinet at preschool. They're a nice little light. Although I have never seen an A2, I am guessing the the 2L would not throw quite as far. As I posted in another thread, the LEDs are nice and a little on the warm side, except that the hot spot is a little blueish. I like the size, the side clicky, and the overall feel. I got my last one mainly to vampire a bunch of used CR123s I have accumulated. If I was going to compare it to anything, I would say that it is more like having a combination G2/G2LED in one unit, without the Nitrolon.

eyembright

Newly Enlightened
It's the one on the bottom so I guess E0, as far as the twin task 1L it's my in the house light for power outages.