• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPY 005 (Found New Home)

CCW

Newly Enlightened
After enjoying SPY 005, and now acquired SPY 007, I like to pass on to someone a chance to appreciate a great light. Please, read the whole post before you jump.

I am looking for a new home for my beloved SPY 005, s/n 0070, from the original run. This one is 600mA flavor; great runtime and you can run level 6 full time. Chrome version, natural color anodize with no logo engraved. I'm the original owner. The light has been pampered and accumulated very little runtime. It is pretty much the same condition as I received except for two upgrades. 2 blue trits were installed with clear nail polish, and the LED was upgraded with hand picked SSC P4 USXOH bin, which made the light much brighter (it is brighter than un-upgraded original 1000mA units). The electronics could be upgraded (Sandwich Shoppe offers service), but I did not feel the need. This unit does not have a rapid leakage issue as some users were reporting. The beam is flawless with neutral white tint (better than new 007 imo); suitable for white wall hunting and other CPF inspired sports as well as normal uses. I will install new set of batteries before shipping.

Price is $400.00; shipped with insurance and delivery confirmation by priority mail (conus only). At this very reasonable price, there's a catch. The new owner shall promise in good faith that he/she will be keeping the light for at least one year, rain or shine.

A few fine prints. Pictures are available, PM me with your email. Questions through PM please. I am away from the computer sometimes so my response could be delayed. I can accept cash funded PP or MO only in US fund. Not set up to receive CC-PP. I can only go to post office on Saturday thanks to my hectic work schedule; that means Saturday shipping only. And finally, claim at this thread will take priority over PM or email inquiry. There will be no price drop, and if this doesn't go in 7 days, I will happily keep it.

Thanks.

Last edited: