Which EagleTac?

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, you've convinced me. You being everybody who's bought an eagletac. I'll buy one.

But I don't know which one - honestly, this is the first time I know everything and really can't decide. It's between the larger models - P10C2, T10C2, and T10L. I love the P's large hotspot. I love the T's wide spill. I love the CR123A model's output tail. And I love the runtime of the 18650 model (and I happen to have an unused 18650). And I prefer the smaller size of the P10C2, but they're both pretty small, and it isn't much difference.

Well, that's pretty much a perfect division between the three. So, any suggestions? Thanks :)

cheetokhan

Enlightened
Can't help ya. I have the T10C, single 123 cell light and the T10L, single 18650 light and I like them both:D
And I'm real tempted to get a few of the other models.

Lookin4U

Newly Enlightened
I have the T10C2 simply because my Department gives me cases of CR123A primaries... For LEO, nothing in the production market currently beats EagleTac's "T" series for spill and throw. This light has absolutely replaced my Surefires, Streamlights, Inovas, NiteCores, Pelicans, Fenixes, Olights, etc., etc. (yeah, I pretty much buy everything that comes out).....
This is the first light I've had in a while that I wasn't disappointed when I first got it... It is better than what you have heard!

Last edited:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, you've convinced me. You being everybody who's bought an eagletac. I'll buy one.

But I don't know which one - honestly, this is the first time I know everything and really can't decide. It's between the larger models - P10C2, T10C2, and T10L. I love the P's large hotspot. I love the T's wide spill. I love the CR123A model's output tail. And I love the runtime of the 18650 model (and I happen to have an unused 18650). And I prefer the smaller size of the P10C2, but they're both pretty small, and it isn't much difference.

Well, that's pretty much a perfect division between the three. So, any suggestions? Thanks :)
I'd recommend you the T10C2 for maximum power and the P10C for EDC purposes.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get the T10C2...I know the head is a bit bigger, but the awesome spill will put a grin on your face that just won't quit! The t10L is good if you really must have the 18650 model. Many of us don't really use our lights 2 or 3 hours at a shot day in and out. I use unprotected soshine batteries from DX- just a great combination!