• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: Ti Ra Twisty

TRADED: Ti Ra Twisty, one of only five all-titanium Ra Twisty's made. This one is serial number 1003. It's absolutely mint and perfect, has never been repaired or modded, and is exactly as received from Henry. Low is red, medium a very bright white, and high a very, very bright white. Perfect beam. It's an incredible EDC but it has to go because I need the cash. I spoke to Henry about it a few weeks ago. He said he has NO plans to make any more Ra lights in Ti, so this one should retain its special value.

Now, here's the deal on pricing. I know it's very high. :sick2: But, admittedly, this is the price I paid to buy it back from the guy I sold it to (a CPF member - details available via PM if interested). I'd like to get my money back out of this, but will consider trades + cash as an option. Price includes shipping to anywhere in the world. If shipping in the US, I will include priority mail + delivery confirmation + insurance. If shipping outside the US, I will ship Global Priority. PayPal only (credit card or cash -no fees, no eChecks).

TRADED to donn.

Donn, King of the "I'll take it," has taken it. :D

62961836.jpg

cf6c0fd0.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti Ra Twisty

Holy S**T batman...............timing is everything:devil:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice, I love the Raptor. I should have bought it from Donn when I had the chance but I was broke at the time. Matter of fact I'm broke now. Maybe someday:D.