• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Rare 27LT/ Duracoated by Mac * WITHDRAWN*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatron

Banned
Hello folks, here's another wonderful creation, finished off by Mac to give that drop dead gorgeous vibrant finish.

-Custom 3 stage Duracoat Finish (latest firearms covering)
-UX1J LED
-Titanium Bezel
-The Light has been fully smoothed out. All sharp corners of the body and Ti bezel have been removed.

price: $350 +$35 EMS tracked, paypal only. cash or cc. $345 + shipping. $300 + shipping

usual rules apply.
P1010251-1.jpg

Far right, if ur wondering:)
(not responsible for lost items by the postal services)
paypal addy in profile folks:)

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare 27LT/ Duracoated by Mac

This is a fantastic light my friend...wish I had the cashola...free bump and good luck on your sale

Metatron

Banned
Re: FS: Rare 27LT/ Duracoated by Mac

This is a fantastic light my friend...wish I had the cashola...free bump and good luck on your sale
Thanks for that mate, she sure is a beauty, one off if i am not mistaken, and i dont think Mac is overly keen to go through the duracoat process again:naughty:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare 27LT/ Duracoated by Mac ** special deal +**

trust me nowhere on B/S/T has there been a better deal ever
hmmm, better lay off the elixir mate, you don't want to make a decision intoxicated that you'll regret when you're sober :sick:

on a side note, whoever snags this I hope will share what the mystery light was :thinking:

Metatron

Banned

hmmm, better lay off the elixir mate, you don't want to make a decision intoxicated that you'll regret when you're sober :sick:

on a side note, whoever snags this I hope will share what the mystery light was :thinking:
ahh, as per my sig line, all is good mate, thanks for looking!!!
steve

Metatron

Banned

where have all the art lovers gone? folks, let me try and emphasize, this flashlight is a one off beauty, rare as ducks nuts:faint:

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump! Nice raid-ops blade you've got there (not to mention nice lights!)

04orgZx6r

Enlightened

I can't believe no one has bought this yet, I wish someone would buy it just so I can figure out what the "special deal" is:naughty:

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: FS: Rare 27LT/ Duracoated by Mac * will be pulled Fri eve*

Friendly suggestion: instead of threatening to pull the light as a "sales incentive," why not post some better photos? The unique finish is the star attraction of this light, so show it off in a more detailed way to potential buyers. Might also help to include a little more info about the Durocoat finish for those who are unfamiliar with it.

Best of luck with your sale!

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Friendly suggestion: instead of threatening to pull the light as a "sales incentive,"

I do not see this as a threat...

More like info in a friendly way....
OP states it will be pulled on Friday so that people that are intersted will take the chance given instead of missing out on a deal...

I might be wrong....

Metatron

Banned

Friendly suggestion: instead of threatening to pull the light as a "sales incentive," why not post some better photos? The unique finish is the star attraction of this light, so show it off in a more detailed way to potential buyers. Might also help to include a little more info about the Durocoat finish for those who are unfamiliar with it.

Best of luck with your sale!
honestly, using enhanced photo's doesn't sit with me very well, they are deceiving to say the least, what you see here is what you get.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.