• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired << SOLD - Fivemega FM85 (Batteries Included) SOLD>>

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a like new condition FM85. I have only used this light a couple times and it has been a shelf queen for most of its life. This is the light-saber of lights. It is truly a work of art by Fivemega.
This light without batteries is $230...

yours for $230 $220 SOLD(Batteries & Shipping Included to CONUS Only)
Here is a link
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=161540

First "I'll take it" gets the light
Paypal Only please
I am not resposible for light once shipped
PM me for Paypal address

This is a great deal for a super bright custom hotwire and unique light.

Thanks for looking,

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: << FS - Fivemega FM85 (Batteries Included) >>

damn fine deal for a great light. good luck mate;)
Thank you. Basically you are getting the 3 AW C-Li-ion batteries and the shipping for free...really is a great deal:grin2:

Westy

Newly Enlightened

Not sure how you had the restraint for only 2 uses in 1.5 yrs or so! I don't have that restraint.

I'll take it if it can ship out quick as I'm in Vegas Mon-Sat this coming week...hopefully that'll work! Should easily get their via priority service by Wed/Thurs latest, only a skip away from you.

(what's simplest charger for these/my mythical USL purchase has a Triton II coming but I'd like to be able to charge this before the 22nd century). Please ship charged:)

PM sent.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not sure how you had the restraint for only 2 uses in 1.5 yrs or so! I don't have that restraint.

I'll take it if it can ship out quick as I'm in Vegas Mon-Sat this coming week...hopefully that'll work! Should easily get their via priority service by Wed/Thurs latest, only a skip away from you.

(what's simplest charger for these/my mythical USL purchase has a Triton II coming but I'd like to be able to charge this before the 22nd century). Please ship charged:)

PM sent.
PM Replied to