• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Milky P7 Optimator, on black SureFire Z2 - rockin!

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
for sale: *WITHDRAWN*

Milky P7 Optimator, on black SureFire Z2 body with tailstanding Leef clicky + 2 new Battery Station CR123A's

heres the original sales thread (including 2 pics)- https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/197158 where i bought the entire light for $375.

donns description (thanks donn) - "P7 'Optimator' in black

This one is a primo KL3-BK in 99% condition. It's been Milkified with a Seoul Semiconductor P7 CSWOI , an McR27 reflector, trimmed to fit the immense emitter and the KL3, and driven at 4 levels of output by the Acorn driver, 'Amity' version, with ultra-low, low, medium and high (424 lumens). Takes 1x Li-Ion or 2x primaries. The lens is fitted with mild diffusion film, on the outside, so it may be easily removed.The beam from this head is awesome! A broad and well-defined hotspot, surrounded by ample sidespill. The 4-level output of the Acorn driver is extremely useful.Head only…$275...Price includes delivery via Priority Mail, Insured, all Paypal fees. 5% donated to CPF.As shown, mounted on a mint Z2 Combatlight body with tail-standing Leef clicky…$375…Price includes delivery via Priority Mail, Insured, all Paypal fees. 5% donated to CPF."

Tale of the Milky Tape:
Optimator
KL3gen1 SSCP7 CSWOI Mc R27 cut MG AcornDx 1.5 ('Amity' Fw)
424 Lumens Max ... Runs on 1x Li-Ion or 2x 123 Primaries

me -

has only been used indoors since i got it, and even then not a ton. still in great condition. great light, huge on high (dwarfs my 120P in every way, as it should) and the low level is great. feels great in the hand. as stated, comes with the black SureFire Z2 body and tailstanding Leef clicky. ill also throw in 2 brand new BS primary 123A's for that instant gratification :devil: when you rip open the box. and the secure packaging :tinfoil:. a sweet sweet Milky at a great price with no wait time :popcorn:! whats not to love. im selling because i havent been using it, and im not a collector. im really into the small single cell format, the only 2x123 lights i have is this and a Tiablo A9 and i dont use either much, but figured i should keep the cheaper one/thrower since really im tryin to recup $$$. plus for a "big" light later on if i need it i want an Aleph 3 (been drooling over griffs) and will get it reworked by Milky using my own custom UI. anyways.

p.s. i took off the diffusion film that donn mentions in his desc, id rather have more light.

on the very right. other lights not included duh.

just the light. i know you want want the knife but you cant have it.

comin at cha in full P7 glory.

*WITHDRAWN*
Price = $320 *WITHDRAWN*incl. USPS Priority Mail + Insurance. No PayPal fees! wont go much lower than this, if at all, priced to SELL and FAST! :party:

Sale Details

Unconditional "I'll take it" posted in the thread has priority. No trades, cash is king!

Buyer will be notified by PM with PayPal address, and final shipping info.

PayPal payment only. CONUS only, some exceptions made at additional cost.

Prices include:
1) USPS Priority Mail, with Insurance included for full sale price. I am not responsible for lost packages.
2) PayPal fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card.

I have 30+ great feedbacks at edcforums.com and several successful transactions here (a few Cheers at http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=179195), bid with complete confidence!

:wave:

Last edited:

mr.squatch

Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky P7 Optimator, on black SureFire Z2 - rockin!

I haven't had this hard of a time not buying something in a long time. That thing is freakin sweet. The knife is gorgeous as well. Ooo Im gonna go drool a little more. Wallet trying to come out of my pocket as we speak.

g

donn_

Flashaholic

You can't miss with this one, Squatch. You can almost feel the recoil when this comes on at high, but you seldom need more than low. Couple that with the light-saber look of the 1st generation KL3, with all those fins and ribs, and it's an awesome light.

mr.squatch

Enlightened

It's been some time since I messed with my surefires, and none have different levels, so please forgive the nubious question. Could you explain to me how the different levels are actuated? Some of mine are a pita to get to, twists and multiple clicks/halfclicks etc. :popcorn:

g

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

yep thanks, as noted its press for momentary, press multiples times to cycle through the 4 levels, click to stay on. also tactical method to get to high - press twice then press and hold and itll jump to high from wherever youre at.

great balance of big high, and low low with long runtimes. although i dont know what they are. very usable in a lot of different situations methinks.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

p.s. i took off the diffusion film that donn mentions in his desc. first post updated.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

i keep peeking in this thread and keep agonizing over this sale. "It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the Sale of the f--king Century! In fact, f--k it Nick, I think I'll keep it!" (for you lock stock n smokin barrel fans). so im keepin it, withdrawn. i have a TK10 in my Bug Out Bag, now this is going in there and replacing the TK10 and ill get rid of that instead. nice lil upgrade for my BOB. :twothumbs

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well Hoople .... Im glad you are keeping it :D
If I had a P7 Optimator, I would want to be buried with it :D