• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: E-MT F2 Microtower LED Drop-in for Surefire E2D $70

heckboy

Enlightened
I have an F2 microtower drop-in for Surefire E2D available. This was created by CPFers koala and yclo. You can find the build and sale thread here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/172990

This is a really unique drop-in for the E2D that is all flood. This contrasts sharply with the typical E2D beam.

After some recent experiences I'm putting some completely unreasonable and burdensome terms in fine print:
  1. Cash is king.
  2. The early bird gets the worm.
  3. I'm not a professional light dealer nor do I play one on TV. The use for these parts is based upon either: 3a) what the seller told me or 3b) what the packaging said the part is for. I don't know if a part will also work on your rare Surefire/Maglight HID kit.
  4. I don't do layway. I was already laying the parts away before I put them up for sale. I want to get rid of them. Quickly.
  5. In general I'm open to interesting, unusual, or even useful trades. I won't take small animals or fish in trade but I might accept other potential foodstuffs.
  6. Everything is OBO. I love a good negotiation. See term 8 before getting too carried away with this one.
  7. I will give the parts to the first person to come up with the money no matter how long we negotiate or how many times we PM or email about a part.
  8. I will not sell my precious lights to jerks (or buy from them for that matter). If you are one you may or may not be realize it. Ask your "friends" as a test.
  9. If I say we "have a deal" or some other phrase meaning the same thing and if you mess around too long before sending money...see term 7.
  10. Cash is king.
F2%20bottom.jpg

F2%20top.jpg

donn_

Flashaholic
Oops! Missed that!

This is an awesome drop-in for an E2? light. I have a few of them, and they are among my most used lights. There's a little spot of throw inside a huge beam of close-up workable light. Long-lasting battery life and tons of usable working light.

Last edited:

heckboy

Enlightened
It's your's. I'm pming with paypal information. You got it by 45 minutes over a pmed offer that came in at 6:18AM.

Later,
HB