1.2 or 1.0 ohm Resistors for a Mod...

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
After reading a post by Flash regarding a mod to his Arc LSH-P... curiosity got the best of me. So I opened up my LSL-P and I have a few questions:

[*] Where can I find some 1.2 or 1.0 ohm surface mount resistors to stack on top of the R15 resistor in the Arc? I take it this isn't your usual Radio Shack or Frye's stock item. I intend to stack three of them atop of the existing R15, so this leads me to my next question:

[*] I'm looking at two solder points adjacent to the R15 resistor... has anyone confirmed that they run electrically parallel? Trying to make this as easy as possible, so hopefully they're running parallel.

[*] Where the heck can I get some 1.2 or 1.0 ohm resistors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I looked up the DigiKey catalog and I can't make heads or tails with regards to the size of the 1.2 or 1.0 resistor that I need.

Any help would be appreciated... Thanks --

-Jim

Jonathan

Enlightened
By my Mark 1.0 Eyeball, they loop to be size 0805 resistors.

Again by Mark 1.0 Eyeball, the adjacent pads are in parallel with the 0.15 ohm resistor.

Digikey 311-1.00CCT-ND would probably be suitable.

I have a bunch of these; postage is more expensive than the component:)

-Jon

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Thanks Jon -- exactly the info that I needed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I didn't know they were that inexpensive... but hopefully, I'll be able to find them around town somewhere at an electronics store. Otherwise, ...do you have a PayPal account? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks again -

-Jim

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
John, can i have some too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Floating Spots

Enlightened
I'de hate for anyone to get frustrated.
If you need one, get three (or more).
If you need two, get six (or more).

You will thank me later.
Believe me.