• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS-RECHARGEABLE 1.5 D P7, Modes, Electronic GID & more

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn-RECHARGEABLE 1.5 D P7, Modes, Electronic GID & more

withdrawn from sale-RECHARGEABLE 1.5 D P7, Modes, Electronic GID & more UNIQUE than my others.

Check the features available in these lights. Comparable pricing, more features in one package than the others.

1.5 D P7, Modes, Charging Jack, Electronic GID & more

WHAT IS BETTER OR UNIQUE FROM OTHER 1.5D P7 BUILDS??

Look below; in brief longer run times with premium batteries, best reflector, it is rechargeable and with improved features.

1 Sputtered reflectors and OEM smooth reflectors do not put out the light like this premium reflector
2 You may have the sputtered and OEM if you ask, by why bother, they are inferior to the metal LOP supplied.
3 AW cells are 3300 mAh and run over an hour; more than the little 18650s which are a maximum of 2400 mAh no matter what they say, Chinese Batteries are usually over rated
4 Rechargeable Charging Jack, charge the light with a cord, who else has this?
5 Coated lens (window) transmits more light
6 Glow in Dark (GID) switch cover that is powered by an always-on 5mm LED in the switch on low power consumption!
7 Switch stroke is shortened for smooth operation and feel.
8 Pinned heat sink prevents twisting of wires when head is turned
9 H22A sink is solid and handles the long runs
10 Tail cap resistance is nominal because of braid jumper modification
11 Special care has been taken to insulate and/or strengthen solder connections to board and Jack and to insulate exposed connections.
12 D2DIM allows for tactical straight OFF/ON programming. It is not necessary to cycle through modes to operate the light features. The light can be shipped to you programmed with your choice of program features.
13 Tail cap resistance is nominal because of braid jumper modification

MY DESIGN IS LIKE THIS:

3D MagLite Cut to about 1.5 D, silver natural aluminum finish.
Bored Channels to accommodate side by side 18 mm or less diameter batteries
Seoul Semi Conductor P7 C bin LED from KD, CSXOI
H22A new style heat sink setting on thermal grease
Heat sink is pinned to prevent spinning when assembled and allows take down.
D2DIM PWM (taskled.com) mode control with two User Interfaces programmable Modes, from on/off to variable and stepping output, your choice by program
Monetary only short stroke modified switch
GID switch cover that is powered by an always on 5mm LED in the switch on low powerconsumption!
Chaging Jack, any lithium 3.6V charger can be jumped to charge this light
Sleeved for C cell
AW C-cell protected Lithium-ion, 26540, 3300 mAh battery- WAY MORE RUN TIME THAN itty bitty 18650 batteries!
Polished smooth tail cap
C-cell spring retained in D cap with copper braid jumpers to reduce resistance
Three reflectors, if you ask for the others, OEM smooth and sputtered are inferior to…!
KD 52 mm LOP, aluminum reflector supplied standard supplied, the best for P7
KD coated clear lens
D2DIM links: http://www.taskled.com/leds/d2dim.pdf and Dichotomous Chart
EASY PROGRAM CHART AT THIS LINK http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9540/clipboard01ht4.

Here is the thread on this light:
1.5 D P7, Modes, Charging Jack, Electronic GID & more

post7ht4.jpg

$255 USD
Quick summary:
More than just off and on for same price class
Compact size, proven commercial (not home made) reflectors
P7 brightest bin, one of the brightest single LED available!
Coated optics for maximum output
Rechargeable light, "in the light" recharging
Electronic Glow in the Dark locator in the switch.
User programable Modes, 3 User Interface programs D2DIM, www.taskled.com
Safe Protected lithium power, long steady output runtime superior to 18650s
Excellent construction features mechanical and electronic

I am supplying three reflectors if you really want them, the first two are useless, OEM smooth, OEM sputtered and the KD P7 reflector. A jack plug is included.

Buyer pays shipping, shipped US Postal Service, http://www.USPS.com ,and mailing insurance. Shipping is done on receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. I check CPF in the night, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. Private Message the specific details please.

This is a custom modified light; Consider since it was not made for commercial sale then it is made with used parts. All the components are modified and are not in the original condition and configuration of the manufacturer. While these batteries are considered a "safe" the buyer assumes all risks and responsibility to use this light safely and appropriately. This is a private sale and there is no warranty or guarantee. By making this purchase the buyer certifies they are at least 18 years of age and assume all risks and responsibility to use this light and parts safely and appropriately and accepts the light and parts in an "as is" condition..

Last edited:

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
:bump: I reduced the price,
$255 USD
Quick summary:
More than just off and on for same price class
Compact size, proven commercial (not home made) reflectors
P7 brightest bin, one of the brightest single LED available!
Coated optics for maximum output
Rechargeable light, "in the light" recharging
Electronic Glow in the Dark locator in the switch.
User programable Modes, 3 User Interface programs D2DIM
Safe protected lithium power, long steady output runtime superior to 18650s
Excellent construction features mechanical and electronic
:wow:​
:anyone:

:thanks:​

Hydrolyze

Newly Enlightened
1st time posting here

Just wanted to say hello all. This is my first post.

I came to learn a lot here.

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 1st time posting here

Just wanted to say hello all. This is my first post.

I came to learn a lot here.

Well, starting a relationship with the forum in a member's For Sale thread is probably not where you want to begin.

An non specific topic posts likely should go to the CAFE or PRACTICE POSTING. Folks that will see this in the new posts usually will pass over it because it looks like a response to my sale.

It did bring to light, since my circumstances have made me VERY much less active, I forgot about this light being actively offered.

Having it so long and the price of these things have gone down, I am with drawing it at that price. Can't say it is new either. I will haggle and offer but likely will sell it if an agreeable price is met.

Using the C bin with the 3.6V battery was genius as it is a very bright floody light. Matching Vforward to the power supply is important and usaually overlooked with a direct drive but not this light. The size is so handy. It is my night stand light as I prefer the 2C P7 on the 3.7 tool pack battery that recharges at 5 amps.

I explain why most P7s direct drive do not get full potential when direct drive here, in this thread, sold this light BTW,:
SOLD-RECHARGEABLE 2C P7, Modes, Electronic GID & more features
My EDC is one just like the one I sold, second would be the one I am trying to sell here, but I guess I am not trying very hard.

I prefer the 3.7V batteries on the D bin though, as you do get nearly the 900 lumens as they rate the D bin, well anyway it is brighter than putting D bin on 3.6V batteries putting them on 3.7 V in matches their Vf of 3.75. Smart, huh?
I guess this thread will go back to sleep now and light back up on the shelf.

I will go back into hibernation, got two 2700 lumen 3X P7 s to build yet on my bench, converting Nuwai 800x3. Custom heat sync is slowing me down though. I want to use these things on high, not just get a wow for 30 seconds from the neighbors.

Good nightl,
NL

Last edited: