Well, I could no longer resist..........

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the new REI catalog yesterday, and saw the Brinkmann Focused LED headlamp (2AA) in it. Since I like the Rebel, and this is the headlamp version, I finally broke down and ordered 2 of them. I also ordered a PT Impact (4AA).

Since the Rebel works well with Lithium AAs, I figure this headlamp will, as well. If so, then it will have its place of usefulness in my collection.

The Rebel is brighter than most LED lights in my collection, so I expect similar brightness from these.

Besides, how long can a flashaholic resist buying flashlights?? In my case, it lasted several months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had to do this via snail mail. So I was down to only one option. I've done business with REI before and am happy with them. Sure, they charge a bit more, but, they occasionally have very good deals.

RewopEldnac, how can I possibly do a review, when the order is going out in today's mail????????

RewopEldnac

Newly Enlightened
Oh well, I guess I just have to wait.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a review of sorts on the Brinkmann somewhere in this forum (either here or in reviews forum).

As another 'I could no longer resist', I ran across an auction for a new Arc LSH-standard with TSP-123. This is a business that is an Arc dealer (and other flashlight companies). The owner is a cpf member, but hasn't posted in a long time.

At $99.99 including s&h, it was impossible to resist. I even talked to the owner of the business on the phone.

I will only post the website in cheers and jeers, after I get the light in my hands.

I am doing paypal for the auction (buy it now) in about 4 1/2 hours.

BF Hammer

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Charles Bradshaw said:
As another 'I could no longer resist', I ran across an auction for a new Arc LSH-standard with TSP-123. This is a business that is an Arc dealer (and other flashlight companies). The owner is a cpf member, but hasn't posted in a long time.

At $99.99 including s&h, it was impossible to resist. I even talked to the owner of the business on the phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Errr, had you tried clicking on one of the Vicomptel banner ads that pop up on the forum? I only mention it because of the CPF member discount offered on the link.