• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: Spacer

FOUND - Thanks everyone! :twothumbs

Can anyone help me out? I need a cell spacer for an 18650 cell that is 1/4" to 5/16" thick. I've tried creating something but I'm not having any luck. I remember a spacer that TB once made that was about the right size - it was simply a brass screw and nut surrounded by delrin.

Anyway, if anybody has one to sell - or has an idea of how I can make one - I'm all ears. :D

Thanks!

FOUND - Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Spacer

Are you any good at silver-soldering? A common dime is roughly the exact same OD as all the 18650's I've got laying around; so stack 4-5 together, solder if absolutely necessary (this step is up to you), and heatshrink tube them together.

3007164424_fd231bae81.jpg

Last edited:

Are you any good at silver-soldering? A common dime is roughly the exact same OD as all the 18650's I've got laying around; so stack 4-5 together, solder if absolutely necessary (this step is up to you), and heatshrink tube them together.

Bruce, no, I'm not. Sounds like the whole project is one I need you to handle for me. :D

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Troy, PM me your address and I can get something out tomorrow made from the remnants of a Mag switch tower and a 1/4" alum gutter spike.