• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: RED BOREALIS 1050 LUMEN LIGHT

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened
I`m selling this for my sister, she bought this light from http://www.blackbearflashlights.com aug-20-08 (see picture later in this thread), in other words, only 2 months old. She is very sorry to let her light go, she thinks this is a absolutely STUNNING light, but unfortunately she can`t hold it in her hand for longer periods because she has troubles with her arms.
Some facts about the light:
This is the brightest modded Mag available ATM, The "ROLLS ROYCE" model among Black Bear`s flashlights (also the brightest). Color RED, runtime 50 minutes (with the new Powerex 2700 AA NiMHs, you can run this light for 50 mins continous). Reflector Type: Medium Stipple (for best possible smooth beam, and maximum flood). Included for the winner is:

1X Red Borealis (new price 260$)
1X Extra Rolls Royce Carrier (you get 2 carriers in total, one is included when you buy the Borealis) (new price 75$)
9X Powerex 2700 NiMHs AA, for the extra Rolls Royce Carrier (you get 18 in total, 9 is included when you buy the Borealis) (new price 30$)
1X RC Fast Charger (1.5 or 3 hours to recharge the Rolls Royce Carrier) (new price 48$)
1X Extra Replacement Bulb for the Borealis (you get 2 in total, one is included when you buy the Borealis) (new price 10$)
1X 50W Bleeding lamp for the Borealis (After charging the Rolls Royce carrier, batteries MUST REST for a MINIMUM of 90 mins (150 mins is recommended!) , BUT, with the 50W bleeding lamp plugged into the back of the battery carrier for 50 seconds, you get rid the overcharge. Brilliant, right? (new price 25$)
Extra Maglite Lens (new price 1.50$)
New price for all this: (260+ 75+ 30+48+10+25+1.50)= 449.50$ (and that`s excl. shipping!)

I`m asking: 300$, including shipping anywhere! Everything is in pristine condition.
Light with accessories will be packed VERY WELL INDEED (My sister still has ALL the original packing) for the winner. First person :takeit:is the winner, Paypal only. Pictures will follow VERY SOON in this thread. For safety reasons- I have previously sold one Polarion Helios PH40 to another CPF member (MorpheusT1)- PM him, and he will tell I am reliable. Pictures will follow in my next post. FILA. :)

Last edited:

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened
Re: FS: RED BOREALIS 1050 LUMEN LIGHT

Red Borealis 1050 lumen, close-up picture

DSCF0486.jpg

Red Borealis 1050 lumen

DSCF0487.jpg

RC Fast Charger

DSCF0489.jpg

Bleeding Lamp etc

DSCF0492.jpg

Borealis, In Original Package

DSCF0493.jpg

Rolls Royce Carriers

DSCF0491.jpg

That`s all, folks

Last edited:

Secur1

Enlightened

I think for safety reasons, you should remove the last pic showing your street address....
Or at least edit out that part.

And good luck with your sale :)

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened

Thanks, Secur1. Edit: Light is still available.

Last edited:

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened
Re: FS: RED BOREALIS 1050 LUMEN LIGHT only 2-3 months old

:bumpit::bumpit:

C`mon people, this is a great offer, you save ~200$ :thumbsup:

derrickj

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. PM me to let me know how to get the paypal cash to you.

DM51

Flashaholic

Please replace the item in the thread title - you are NOT supposed to remove it.

DM51

Flashaholic

LOL, I meant you are supposed to leave the item there AND add sold. Anyway never mind, I've done it for you now. Well done on the sale.