• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Gatlight V2 Titanium with V3 upgrade

dangorange

Newly Enlightened
Well here goes, I have a V2 Gatlight Titanium for sale, one of 25 made in titanium. It has the V3 driver installed, possibly one of the first to get this amazing upgrade, it is much much brighter now. Walter at Lumencraft had this light for other reasons and offered to install the upgrade while in his possession and I jumped at the chance.

The reason they had the light was the knurling on the knob had become damaged (my dumb fault) and there was a bearing stuck in the detent part of the knob since I had the detent kit installed. He ended up sending the light back with a brand new V2 titanium knob (they found an extra). I can't speak highly enough of the service they've provided me through this ordeal.

That said, I hate to let it go:mecry:, but if there is someone who would really love to own this rare light, I could use the funds for some other projects. I have no idea what the market value might be on something like this right now, but given what I paid for this light less than a year ago, plus the recent upgrade I'm asking $515, which is quite a bit under what I've put into the light. It's a fantastic light.

I'm having some difficulty figuring out for some reason how to attach images to this post that do not direct to a url, mine are on my desktop. If you would like to see any pictures please email and I will send them along while I try to figure out how to add them here, Thanks, Dan

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
dangorange, go to Gatlight forum in CPF, see CPF Custom Builders and Modder's, and find out what Walter is charging for the new Gatlight Titaniums.

Bill

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
dangorange, go to Gatlight forum in CPF, see CPF Custom Builders and Modder's, and find out what Walter is charging for the new Gatlight Titaniums.

Bill

I think its a really fair price...:grin2:

The V2 is really rare in contrast to the v3. so IMO it would be not reasonable to compare the prices.

Both great lights! Good luck with your sale! ;)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I think its a really fair price...:grin2:

The V2 is really rare in contrast to the v3. so IMO it would be not reasonable to compare the prices.

Both great lights! Good luck with your sale! ;)

I stand corrected. I was thinking that Dan was not really sure how he should price it, now I know. Thanks toby_ora.

Bill