• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatron

Banned
Blowtorch! This beauty was custom built into the KL3 head, with an SSC USWOH led, sitting behind the KL3 optic for a beautiful, wide, smooth, and soft-edged hotspot. No beamshots, but at about 4 feet away, the hotspot is about 2.5 feet across. This is nearly the perfect beam of my dreams - just like how flashlights look like they ought to work in movies, cartoons, etc. - a single, even, smooth beam =) It sits on a C2 body with a clicky tail, and there's a tiny ding on the underside of the body, Milky recommends running this off a single li-ion, which is perfect since the body accommodates a 17670, for 180 lumens of long running light =) The tape says that you can run it off 2 primaries for about 300 lumens but for more intermittent use, rather than running all at once to drain dry.

Blowtorch is the one 1st on the left folks, comes with the Milky headband.

$240 + $25 EMS shipping
P1010251-1.jpg

Usual rules apply, first :takeit: followed by prompt :paypal: will own this beaut.

Thanks for looking:)

Last edited:

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milky Blowtorch **relisted + priced to sell**

I love that pic - gorgeous. Good luck with the sale!

btw, on a side note (sorry), what does that hebrew stand for in your sig? Is it the chess quote?

Metatron

Banned
Re: FS: Milky Blowtorch **relisted + priced to sell**

hi Bullfrog, it means, the donkey is tethered , but still lives. a Brazilian mate once noted that of me;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts