where to buy LU60 adaptor?

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a 6P to 9P 1 cell extention, but I see some here use the extention with the 6P head and tail along with the LU60 adaptor and run something similar to Surefire 3P.

Where do I buy LU60 Adaptor?

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'd be buying the entire LU60A "lamp assembly." That has the adaptor, a p60 lamp, and a m-series bezel.

It's the only way to get the that adaptor to go from e series lights to the bigger bezels.

Check out TnC's store / posts here. They have a similar adaptor you could buy by itself, for considerably less.

rudejohn

Newly Enlightened
I believe I just bought the last E2C adapter TNC had in stock. It was olive drab. I wanted a black one. I do have a brass one that I use with my Malkoff M30. I will get a black one sooner or later and just use them as color code to keep different drop-in modules in with the bezels on so I can just leave them together without having to remove drop-in when switching body and tailcap configurations to try and keep that damn dust, fingerprints and other contaminants out of my reflectors, optics (Malkoffs), and bezels.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Just a point of clarification:

LU60 - Lamp Module for the Millennium Universal Series WeaponLight. The Adapter Collar screws into the MH90 Universal Housing Body.

LU60A - Lamp Module for the ScoutLight WeaponLights. The Adapter Collar screws onto the MH60 ScoutLight Housing Body (can also screw onto E-Series bodies)

Both can be ordered from any SureFire Dealer.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Size 15, is there a Black Lu60? I was playn with my Kroma body and the LU60 screws right onto the Kroma body. I was hoping to get the LU60A but now that you clarified it for me, it seems that the LU60A adapter will not work with my kroma.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The LU60 only comes in natural HA.

al-u2i.jpg

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oops my bad, I figured the LU60 was the adapter part of the LU60A lamp assembly kit. Now I can say I've learned something today.

signal 13

Enlightened
I just dropped about $125 on the LU60 assembly from SF... I was hoping to get the adaptor by itself, but that was a no-go.

Does anyone know what the name of that LU60-type adaptor from TnC is called? I was trying to sort through all the stuff on their website but couldn't seem to find it.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TnC part is the E2C adapter (E-series body to C-series head), which is similar to the LU60A adapter collar. If there's an aftermarket piece similar to the LU60 adapter collar, that's news to me.

FWIW... Vital Gear makes an E2C adapter as well, and it's HA black.