Lumapower Incendio v2 Special Brass & Nickel Edition: Any Feedback?

OCDGearhead

Newly Enlightened
I am looking at the new Lumapower Incendio special edition with the solid brass & nickel construction. The light is also a modular design according to Luma, so should be very user friendly, and is a little smaller than my P2D Fenix & takes the rechargeables 123s.

Anyone get one yet, or have a chance to play with one?

I have one of the special edition D-mini's & it is the best made light I have ever seen, so I am looking for a little brother.:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.

OCDGearhead

Newly Enlightened
Ok, it looks like I will be the first to post an opinion on this little guy when it arrives in a few days.

Surprised no one else expressed any interest in my lonely post.:sigh:

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, that's a nice looking light. Q5 emitter, 3 levels, mirror finish nickel plating over solid brass construction, memory mode, forward tactical clicky....... what's not to like?

I hope you will post your impressions once you receive it and have a chance to check it out.

For anybody wanting to see what OCDGearhead is getting:
http://www.batteryjunction.com/se-lumapower-incendio.html

Xak

Enlightened
I got one a couple weeks ago. It's great. It is the floodiest light I have, has a great UI, bright and smooth. Not ringy at all, cool tint. Great for pocket carry with the removable clip, a true EDC.

Sometimes if you don't get a good grip on it it takes a little extra effort to click it for constant on as you need to stick your finger or thumb in fairly deep, but the trade off is it can tailstand and be used as a candle. It's more of a casual light than a tactical light. The color and shine match my wedding ring and watch and it's the perfect light to carry when I'm all dressed up.

I wish the glow in the dark stuff glowed longer. It glows for like 1 1/2 minuets. I once got some cheap glow o-rings and switches from DX and they glow all night. Wish I could replace the glow switch and bezel ring in this, it came with some decent quality tweezers that I suspect are to take apart the insides and/or remove the pocket clip, but I don't know yet if the spare GITD o-rings I have are the right size to stick in the bezel.

Otherwise, it is one of my favorite lights.

OCDGearhead

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Xak. It sounds like just what I want.

The tweezers are for disassembling the tail to replace the switch.

Should be here this week.