Coyotes, Kobe Meatballs & Beer

foxtrot29

Enlightened
Just sittin', watching the Phoenix Coyotes, eating some Kobe Meatballs and drinkin' a beer! Woooo!

Anyone else watching hockey?

Oh, and my Nitecore Defender Infinity is here by my side! lol

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds nice - are you out in the wilderness using something wireless or sittin' on the front porch in rural wilderness? Must be getting a bit cold in Canada this time of the year?

Ya know I just realized you're probably not watching wild animals like I thought before reading your post more carefully. :ohgeez: I'm not up to speed on hockey team names. Anyway - enjoy!

Last edited:

foxtrot29

Enlightened
Sounds nice - are you out in the wilderness using something wireless or sittin' on the front porch in rural wilderness? Must be getting a bit cold in Canada this time of the year?

Ya know I just realized you're probably not watching wild animals like I thought before reading your post more carefully. :ohgeez: I'm not up to speed on hockey team names. Anyway - enjoy!

HAHAHA, well, I live in a somewhat rural area, sitting in my basement watching my 40" LCD...

And yeah, it's getting pretty cold out now! Snow is coming...

Come on! No hockey fans on CPF?! Blasphemy!

DieselTech

Enlightened
Fear not, for this hockey fan took a while to reply due to...watching hockey! :crackup:

I'm watching the Nashville- Colorado game right now. Second intermission, Nashville down by one. To be honest, I'm surprised that's all the Av's are leading by, due to the two penalties called on the Predators in the first few minutes of the game.

foxtrot29

Enlightened
Excellent! I knew there had to be someone! I got the laptop on the coffee table.

Oddly enough, I'm Canadian, but a Coyotes fan. I love watching this young team play... (youngest in the NHL if I'm not mistaken). They may not be the best, but I'm confident that they have the potential to be great!

I take it you're a Nashville fan? Or am I mistaken?

DieselTech

Enlightened
Aye, with about 13 minutes left in the third, I've got the laptop out now.

As for being a Colorado fan, close but not quite. The wife and I are both big Predators fans. In the last two seasons there have been quite a few changes on the team, and I'm really excited to see how some of the new players work out.

foxtrot29

Enlightened
Aye, with about 13 minutes left in the third, I've got the laptop out now.

As for being a Colorado fan, close but not quite. The wife and I are both big Predators fans. In the last two seasons there have been quite a few changes on the team, and I'm really excited to see how some of the new players work out.

Ha, I edited my post a minute after I made it.... I changed my mind for some reason before your post.