• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: A2 with Aviatrix and Strion Mods

Praxis

Enlightened
I'm letting go of my prized Surefire A2 Aviatrix/Strion model. My like-new A2 includes the rare two-stage Aviatrix mod (1 green/2 white LEDs) by Atomic Chicken (before he flaked out and turned into a scammer) and Fivemega's Strion socket. All this results in a very cool three-stage A2 with a green low mode, white/green middle mode, and a super bright regulated incan high mode. I will also include an extra Strion bulb, the original A2 white LED ring, the original lamp assembly, and a small screwdriver should you chose to remove the Aviatrix ring for any reason.

Switching between modes on the Aviatrix ring is as simple as a quick press on the tailswitch. You can also access a strobe and SOS mode on the Aviatrix. Here is the original sales thead: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/162090&highlight=aviatrix

I'm asking $SOLD shipped for the A2 Aviatrix/Strion and parts. 3% discount for cash paypal payments.

Please contact me via PM or email elsidity AT hotmail.com

Thanks!
Ben

Last edited:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: A2 with Aviatrix and Strion Mods

I'll take it for $250

Last edited:

Praxis

Enlightened

Sold to leukos.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:Thanks, I'll let you know when it arrives.

LED61

Flashlight Enthusiast

It would have been nice to know how much it went for, why edit out the price ?