LumaPower IncenDio or Zebralight H30-Q5

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I am looking for a super small, inexpensive EDC light. I think I have narrowed the choices down to these two lights. I like the H30-Q5 because of its very small size and versatility. On the other hand, the Incendio is $10 cheaper and more powerful. Anybody has both? Any suggestions? Thanks.

gunga

Flashaholic
2 Very different lights.

THe IncenDio is a nice, 3 level EDC light. Fits well in the hand and pocket, nice beam.

THe Zebra is more of a floody headlamp. Good for close range and task lighting, but not ideal for EDC.

I have both and recommend you buy both. IncenDio for EDC and Zebra for a nice headlamp!

:D

Toaster

Enlightened
Well those two lights are designed for very different purposes. For a 1xCR123 general purpose EDC light, I would look for something other than the Incendio because it really does not put out that much light compared to the competition. Zebralight H30 on the other hand is one of the best designed 1xCR123 headlights so if that's what you want I have no problems recommending it.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too am lucky enough to own both. The Incendio will cast a beam further than the H30. The H30 is pure flood. I luv that beam! I would suggest the Incedndio if you had to choose on over the other.