Got my Fenix TK 11.......

chris4x4

Newly Enlightened
From 4 sevens. Im running it with 18650's and it seems pretty bright.
One problem arose. After messing with it (turning it on/off and shining it at things in the distance) The switch made a "crunch" sound, and turned off. It did this every 6 or so cycles. Then, I smaked it against the palm of my hand and it flashed on for a split second. The switch hasnt made the crunch sound since, but when smaking it against my hand on a certain side, it flashes on. I have contacted 4 sevens, and they said to send it back, which I am doing tomarrow, but has anyone else had this problem? Im kinda bummed this being my first "real" flashlight, and given the cost of this light, I didnt expect this.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can get a $350+ Surefire with a bad tail switch I think it's safe to say you can get a bad switch with ANY brand of flashlight.

Sorry you got a lemon.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think fenix should include a spare switch in their clicky lights, just like nitecore. My extreme came with 2 switches.

Sonic Blast

Newly Enlightened
My Tk 11 was fine for a day and then the lens became loose and clouded up on the inside so i had to send it back too, My L2D cree Q5 also had a a problem with its tailcap but instead of having to send it back the dealer at www.thephotonshop.co.uk sent me a new tailcap and i got to keep the old one for spairs. I think Fenix need to work on their quality control, but like WadeF said if it hapens on a $350 ight it can defenetly hapen on a fenix.

1996alnl

Enlightened
Picked up my TK11 a couple days ago,got my fingers crossed so far all is good.

Take care

Latest posts