Help With Battery Upgrade RC-W4 Romisen... Best Size?

Cool Hand K

Newly Enlightened
I am an up and coming flashaholic and have just purchased my first selection based on feedback and information from this site... First non-retail torch...

I selected the Romisen RC-W4 due to the fact that I have a bunch of AAA batts left from a project that will be expiring in the next year...

While I like the output from the AAA's.... I would prefer to use them as back up to a solid rechargeable Lithium system for weekly/daily use as well as the increased output that I have seen charted/obtained from their use...

I have seen everything from 14500/17500 shown to fit in this light with slight rattling... to someone saying that a theoretical 19550 or 20550 would fit into this light...

Would this mean that an 18500 or 18650 would work as well? Anyone out there running this light with a set up that they feel is giving them the best output and fit?

I am looking to get this light set up for weekly/daily use and then begin saving for the next torch to feed my newly found appetite for more light...

Thank you.....