No More Donations Needed for Christmas Gifts VI

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Unless the list of recipients doubles today, we have plenty of lights to give away tomorrow.

Thanks to all the generous people who donated this year. :thanks: :candle: :clap: :thumbsup: :rock: :twothumbs: :bow: :goodjob:

It's that time of year again.
weihnacht2.gif

Here's the way I did it in the past - 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 - and this year I'm going to do it the same way as last year, let everyone share in the fun. So what I'm asking for is to have some of you donate a light that you're not using to make someone else's Christmas brighter.

If you have something to donate, please don't post what it is in this thread. I'd like to keep that a surprise until the day of the drawing. Send me an e-mail or a PM with what you'd like to donate.

I'd like to keep the same rules for the drawing as I had in the previous Christmas threads, but if you want to donate a light and don't like my rules, I'm flexible.

If you'd like to donate, it would be easiest if you just held on to the light until it is chosen. That way you could send it directly to the person who chose it, instead of mailing it to me and having me mail it again.

Gift donations will be accepted up until the day of the drawing; I'll start the drawing November 28th.

This thread is just for people who would like to donate a light. I'll start a thread next week for those of you who would like to receive a light.

:grouphug: Thanks Everyone, for the fun year.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Re: Donations Needed for Christmas Gifts VI

I have a couple lights I'm willing to donate.

+1

Just need to look through my small collection and pick out what I'll be donating. Will e-mail OP, soon.

Last edited:

Bonky

Banned

If you donate them to me I promise a very needy flashaholic in southern california will get your generous gifts.

Gunner12

Flashaholic

I'd love to donate but it looks like it might not be happening, unless I can sneak in a light. I'll inform you if I find a way to work around the problem.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you donate them to me I promise a very needy flashaholic in southern california will get your generous gifts.
Potential recipients, please wait for and post in the other thread.
This thread is just for people who would like to donate a light. I'll start a thread next week for those of you who would like to receive a light.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

e-mail sent.

(Accidentally sent you a PM about what I'll be donating, as well). :ohgeez:

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened

Can one of the MODs make this a sticky?

ksbman, your awesome dude. :thumbsup:

Braddah_Bill

ksbman

Flashaholic*

Hey, Braddah_Bill, how are ya?

Braddah_Bill and KevinL were the first two people to donate back when I was just giving away my stuff.:twothumbs

Got everyones PM's and e-mails. Thanks!

We haven't received very many donations yet, let's go guys.:poke:

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened

ksbman :wave:

I'm good, got a little shopping to do then will be sending ya a PM. :thumbsup:

Aloha,
Braddah_Bill

Hey, Braddah_Bill, how are ya?

Braddah_Bill and KevinL were the first two people to donate back when I was just giving away my stuff.:twothumbs

Got everyones PM's and e-mails. Thanks!

We haven't received very many donations yet, let's go guys.:poke:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll definitely be donating. I'll PM within the next couple days when I finish sorting through a few boxes.