G2 + 20 SF 123A batteries = $39.95

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know how Botach keeps doing it. I read all the horror stories, swear off them, and then they keep coming up with sales that I can't pass up. I've ordered 6 times with them and gotten nothing but speedy delivery, so I've been lucky.

Anyway, the above is their latest offer. Given that the G2 usually costs around $30, that means 20 SF 123A batteries for .50 each. Pretty amazing.

Kinda wish they'd have an M6 sale. I can see it now -- M6 plus 100 SF batteries -- $125!!!

Joe

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got the e-mail from them and am going to order one in the next day or two. I've heard the stories too, but they just seem to have some offers that are too good to pass up!

-Mike

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, I keep trying to avoid them, but they make me an offer I can't refuse. I just ordered two of their Peltor Tac-6 shoot muffs -- best price I've seen is $140, they're selling 'em for $100. Got them today, 4 days after I placed my order. No problem. 'course, the real test of a place is what happens when there is a problem -- that's when the horror stories start.

Joe

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most folks who have problems don't seem to be able to wait out a stock situation or understand the sellers purchase terms, I have gotten nothing but good deals and nice replies from Botach, They're different but I believe it's because they are a large govt. and commercial purchasing agent and that's how they can bring the deals to us.

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

iddibhai

Enlightened
hmmm...this is just TOOO tempting, monday i'll call and ask if items are in stock; if so, might get my first SF! and lots of batts to play with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
argh i keep telling myself no more lights but this is really TOO good to pass up. how much do they usually charge for overseas shipping?

NCBirdHunter

Newly Enlightened
Once you receive your order, please return here and post the Expiration Date printed on the batteries (including the two that come with the light and those in the bulk of 20). I would love to know whether the lights and batteries are from current production or not.

(BTW, I am not implying that they will not be from current prod, I am just curious to know.)

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
OzMan said:
Once you receive your order, please return here and post the Expiration Date printed on the batteries (including the two that come with the light and those in the bulk of 20). I would love to know whether the lights and batteries are from current production or not.

Who cares if they aren't fresh. We're all so afraid of the dark, 20 batteries won't last that long anyway!

(BTW, I am not implying that they will not be from current prod, I am just curious to know.)

[/ QUOTE ]

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i wouldn't be surprised if they send you cells other than sf loose in a baggie. wouldn't doubt they send old production either.

i'm sure the guinea pigs will squeal here if botach rears it's ugly head again.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Is it not possible that the reason why Botach is able to offer great deals like this with SF123As is because they bought a whole load of SF123As from SureFire - like a whole crate or whatever they come in. The ability to offer great prices reflects that the price SureFire sold them at was lower than before which indicated it's a recent deal which indicates that they are new stock from SureFire.

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough!

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2dogs

Enlightened
I just received my order from Botach, placed on the second.
A new G2, sealed in the box. The batteries, Surefire, exp date...01-2013. Quite current. Botach's service was just what I had hoped for. This is my third order from them, all received promptly, all placed online.

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
This sale was being advertised as a manufacturer sponsored sale so I doubt there will be substitutions.

2dogs, I have had great transactions with them also. Heck I could probably resell the Surefire lights I bought new from Botach, even used, at a profit if I wanted to (which I don't)!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
they haven't shipped out my order yet...after i emailed scanned copies of the relevant documents they wanted they emailed me back saying they needed proof of my billing address. i scanned that in as well, but i think it will take them a few days to reply with an email containing the shipping options, after which when i reply it'll probably take them another few days to process the order and ship it out, after which it'll take about a week to get here....argh. they really make it a pain for non-US customers to buy from them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif