• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Cree XR-E UV Aleph Light Engine

Ducaticorse

Newly Enlightened
Found one, thanks guys! :wave:

I am looking for a Cree light engine with an XR-E UV emitter. Ideally, something that will run on a single primary or lithium-ion cell. Single-level is OK.

I know the Shoppe has LEs with the 7090 UV emitter, but I'd like to have something that drops straight into an Aleph 19 head with an McR-19XR reflector - hence the feeler for an XR-E UV.

Shoot me a PM with info and a price if you have one in your spares kit.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WANTED: Cree XR-E UV Aleph Light Engine

I am looking for a Cree light engine with an XR-E UV emitter. Ideally, something that will run on a single primary or lithium-ion cell. Single-level is OK.

I know the Shoppe has LEs with the 7090 UV emitter, but I'd like to have something that drops straight into an Aleph 19 head with an McR-19XR reflector - hence the feeler for an XR-E UV.

Shoot me a PM with info and a price if you have one in your spares kit.

Thanks!
The Shoppe also has them in an Aleph LE assembly here.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just noticed that you specified XR-E UV and not the 7090, I don't think Cree makes a high powered UV anymore. The only one I know of is made by Nichia and they are hard to find and rather expensive.

Ducaticorse

Newly Enlightened

I just noticed that you specified XR-E UV and not the 7090, I don't think Cree makes a high powered UV anymore. The only one I know of is made by Nichia and they are hard to find and rather expensive.

Heh, therein you find my quandry! I have an A19 host complete less LE, with an McR-19XR reflector. That position, combined with a post from Will here showing an XR-E UV emitter drove my fishing for a LE. I figured someone might have one in their spares kit or an emitter that they'd be interested in building into a LE.