New Sure Fire Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

007Runner

Banned
I have noticed when a new light comes out from Surefire it generates several pages of talk. I know the regulars on this forum have been talking about the Surefire Eb1 since last January so I will use this as my example.

The thrill from this light has faded and you are moving on to the replacement for the U2 light now. My point is this.

I think over 20 people purchased the EB1 light, not a single thread in there even suggested a group purchase. So many people on this forum seem to want the latest and greatest I just think someplace in the threads of excitement you should set up a group purchase. So many people seem to be buying at the same time you should be able to get your new light at a very reduced price I would think.
You have power in numbers when it comes to purchasing. Take advantage of it. Get together at the same time, purchase together save money.

litetube

Enlightened
Good thought but most here on CPF are of the school of thought that we dont really have much impact on SF sales or direction of products being developed/offered. I would have to agree. SF is also very strict about maintaining full retail prices across the board for dealers. They would never consider it and I dont think a dealer would risk losing his Liscense to sell SF products

Size15's

Flashaholic
I'm pretty sure you mean the E1B (not the EB1).
When it comes to buying and purchasing flashlights we have a dedicated MarketPlace for such things.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF, 007Runner!

As already mentioned, check out the CPF Marketplace (if you haven't already). There is a sub-forum dedicated specifically to "Group Buys and Pass-Arounds." I rarely visit that sub-forum, so don't know if/what lights are being offered, but be aware that the Marketplace can be fatal to your pocketbook.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Many of the dealers offer CPF members a discount, so that's kinda like a group buy isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.