Credit where its due on U.S. foreign policy...

LED-FX

Enlightened
After the sometimes heated discussions about Syria and Iraq, have to give some credit to the recent moves by the U.S.

The Israel and Palestine peace roadmap seems like a genuinely good idea, hopefully it will become more than just an idea.

Zimbabwe actually seems to have become visible as well and diplomatic moves to persaude Africa that Mugabe may not be acting in anyones best interests...

Just wanted to show that I`m not always a whinger ;-) and I`m going to stay out of the curent Iraq thread, doctors orders bad for my blood pressure etc...

Adam

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll just say..."Thank God for Colin Powell!"

I don't know the truth of this...but I believe that vitually everything that is good with our foreign policy has originated with him.

LED-FX

Enlightened
HI TSG,
Just had our regional elections, wasn`t there a `none of the above` campaign at one time, where that was the last box on the ballot paper...
Turn out was down to 35% some places, thinking politicians are the work of the devil,` and the greatest trick the devil ever played is to convince people he didn`t exist`.
George Dubya got in on any account by slim margins so every vote counts, ferking vote people, please......
Upside of it is with proportional representation on a regional level now have 7 green Scottish Representative`s which means they cant be ignored and even a Pensioners Party guy in there so sometimes it works out.

Adam