• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB 18mm green trit sphere.

Teego

Newly Enlightened
I'm curious if any fellow CPF-ers picked up one from B@rt during his last run and haven't done anything with it yet. I'm hoping to have a Luce de Notte commissioned for me, but without the tritium it would be rather useless as a nightlight. I'm hoping for 18mm green, due to light output and the fact that I think green will be a good match for the brass in the Luce. If nothing else I'm planning on picking one up the next time Bart does a run, but from what I understand that could be several months away at least, so I figured no harm in asking the community. :) Thanks!

BenjiBot

Enlightened
I would also like to know if there are any green 18 mm spheres out there. I would also love to get my hands on a Lucce! B@rt won't have any more 18 mm spheres until March or April :mecry:

I have contacted www.betalight.com about the trit spheres they carry, but they don't seem to respond to emails. Does anyone know if they sell to individuals? The website is vague on price and shipping.

Teego

Newly Enlightened
BTTT for the Monday audience.

I tried to give betalight a call on Friday, but no dice in the middle of the day. I'll give it another shot today, but I'm not holding my breath. We may well have to wait for the next group buy. :)

BenjiBot

Enlightened
I tried to give betalight a call on Friday, but no dice

They got back to me, no 15 mm in stock but they do have a 12 mm green sphere at €80, + 19% VAT + €25 shipping :broke: it's not for me but I can pass on the email details if you want to contact them, just PM me. They also said they need a minimum of 100 orders to do a 15 mm run, so B@rt's March/April batch seems a better bet if you want to hold out for the 18 mm

Last edited: