• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: CR2 Ion Titanium SOLD

AMRaider

Enlightened
This is one of Enrique's CR2 Ions in Titanium. Excellent condition and works perfectly. UCL and CREE XLamp 7090 LED. This is one of the earlier Ions and it has a floody beam. If you would like pictures, please PM me with an email address and I will send them ASAP.

Note: I think this qualifies as a custom light. If not, mods please feel free to lock/move it.

Asking: $185, *SOLD* shipped to your door.

Payment: Personal check or money order (in USD), please. I'm not a paypal user.

Shipping: Shipping is free. Generally, I will ship USPS Priority within 2 business days of receiving payment (check or MO). USA and Canada only, please.

Insurance: If you would like insurance, please add $2. (Not availible for packages shipped to Canada, sorry.)

Terms/Disclaimer: Lights are sold as is. I cannot offer tech support for any of these lights.

Last edited:

hoppy1010

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: CR2 Ion Titanium SPF

Nice catch and a awesome price I think this is the best price I have ever seen on a TI light. :twothumbs

alphazeta

Enlightened

Payment will be dropped in Saturday's mail. Thanks again Adam!
-AZ

alphazeta

Enlightened

Nice catch and a awesome price I think this is the best price I have ever seen on a TI light. :twothumbs

It'll actually be my long awaited first Ti light :D & I have always loved the looks of the CR2 Ion.