Radio Shack has exclusive on new Leatherman EL

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Just got back from shopping and while I was in Rad Shack, I've noticed a new entry in the Leatherman series, the Squirt EL.
Seems they have exclusive rights on it, but I want one b/c of the wire strippers. Pretty neato, considering it is the size of a micra (my Micra Original cost me 29 USD, but they want 39 USD for it. Hub boy. Takee a looksee.
64-2912.jpg

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me want one too. Unfortunately, my spendable cash is shot for May. As it is, I have to get DMM test leads. Me spent too much on flashlights this month. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Wit's: What I meant was my Micra original cost me 29. Sorry about the confusion. In the link that you provide (thanks, BTW) I've noticed that right next to the price it says "Brand: Leatherman" so either they read this post and added it, or it was there all along and I never even noticed it before.
In my local RS, they had them on display at the front desk. These are unmistakably Leatherman. Oddly, I found no reference to it's existance on Leatherman's web site. But these are the real deal.
Wow, David, good deal indeed. I think that you've got the best price I've ever seen.