Things are looking up in my life

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
I am having a great time lately after having a not so good year.

I have been told that I am going to be sent on the next National Diploma In Ambulance Course in 2009 taking my qualification level to ambulance officer with the course being paid for by the organisation.

I will be getting my drivers license so that after I have held it for 2 years I can join the ambulance service.

I am applying for a new job at my local hospital so that I can quit the three ring circus I currently work at (QA manager).

Also next year we have a bi-annual sporting event in the town with many competitors coming from all over NZ & internationally to attend, the organisation that I work with as a medic has gotten the contract for almost every sub event as well as the main treatment rooms for the event. So lots of work there.

And lastly while doing a ride along with the ambulance service we were sent to a cardiac arrest, he had no pulse & wasn't breathing when we arrived but when we left him at the hospital he had a pulse & was breathing (barely) & we didn't have to use the Defibrillator on him.

So this month is looking up & I decided to share.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great to hear and thanks for sharing.

Life is short and death is long. Enjoy the journey! :twothumbs

Marlite

Enlightened
Dr. Jekell

You are having a "great time" because you see is a vision of who and what you will become. It is obvious that helping and serving humanity is your vocation and matches with your avocation. It seems you are pleased to discover this at an early age, where there lots of ways for you to further your career aspirations and it looks like you will rise through the ranks quickly due to your enthusiasm and strong character.

Must have been thrilling to restore a cardiac arrest victim's breathing and pulse where none was registered. Obviously you two administered CPR saved his life and got him safely to the hospital. Kudos to you both.

Congratulations on your noble career choice and Best of Lux in your Journey.