Hi all need some help

roran1234

Newly Enlightened
had a power out situation last night with sump pump and generator issues..

needless to say the only light I had was one you told me to get which is great but i need more now, I think it was the WF-600? i got it fromm some site which i was also given here and it had some good rechargable batteries, i am looking fo rthe same sorta thing i heard a new one came out
naughty.gif

could someone link me to some good lights that are spotters and throwers? and i would also liek some cheap yet good head lights for my head lol not for my car,

Thanks,
Ollie

roran1234

Newly Enlightened
What price range?
What output around the same as the WF-600 brighter would be nice
What sizeanything uyp to 2x 18650? basically double the WF-600
What batteries same as WF-600 lol
Multimodeif included why not but no biggy
LED or Incan LED! isn't it far brighter?

:welcome:

Thanks for the welcome :)

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The WF-600 is a pretty good thrower, especially in that price range. It's hard to do any better without paying a good bit more.

How about a smaller EDC type light? Or maybe save up your money for something else?

As for a headlamp, I don't know too much about them. Check here.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Headlamps are a lil tricky because you can get a petzl which has very good quality but pretty mediocre output, or you can get a cheapo headlamp from kd or dx that is very bright but not very sturdy. If you are willing to shell out more serious cash, there are the zebralights which are supposed to be fantastic but run about 60 bucks.
As far as cheap lights, have you checked out shiningbeam.com? They have a very nice selection of good bang for buck lights.