Which DX MC_E light ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I don't think the MC-Es will throw more then the P7s. They have a larger apparent die size then the P7 so require a larger reflector to give the same beam pattern.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
parodn my ignorance here, but the P7 is more meant to be a floody light rather than a thrower am i right?

The MC-E i am not familiar with at all, is it primarily a thrower or a flooder?

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
MC-E is Cree's 4 die LED so similar in some ways to the P7. I don't know too much about them but from what I've picked up they are currently probably mostly in lights that will have a floody output. So unless someone develops a reflector or optic to focus it better then it's likely to be a 'wall of light' output.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
The MCE have 4 Cree dies just like the P7 so the beam pattern is similar.

Elektrolumens has a beamshot comparison here:
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showpost.php?p=2223696&postcount=9

The bigger head of my M@g P7 produces a tighter hotspot than my MTE P7. So how much flood or throw depends on the reflector.
P7magvsMTE.jpg

Isthereanybodyoutthere

Newly Enlightened
Why would /should it be deleted ??
Any other places you can buy a MC_E flashlight except Kai ?
They have been out for a while now ,but i havent seen any review of any

Oh i forgot to say it has to be for one 18650

DM51

Flashaholic
During the 9 months you have been here, one would have thought that at some stage you might have read the rules and announcements - but it looks as if you haven't even bothered to.

Put simply, threads which look like advertising, or look as if they are inviting it, are closed or deleted. They are a major nuisance here, and where they are not shill posts, they are usually just idleness on the part of the OP.

If you really want to limit your options to DX lights, go to their website to ask this question. Or go to to some other forum to ask it. Do NOT ask it here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.