Need help locating a shoplight.

jernan001

Newly Enlightened
I seem to have lost the link to a shoplight that I wanted to purchase for Christmas. I'm pretty sure it was an LED type that had a magnetic base with a flexible arm that allowed you to aim the light where it was needed. It got excellent reviews at the time and cost around $299 USD. Does anyone know where to find this light? Thanks in advance,

P.S. If there are other option to look at I'm willing to consider them also. Thanks.

jernan001

Newly Enlightened
:thumbsup: That's it. Thanks a lot guys. Now, how do I explain to the wife that this purchase is much more worthy than the refrigerator that she wants? :laughing:

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup: That's it. Thanks a lot guys. Now, how do I explain to the wife that this purchase is much more worthy than the refrigerator that she wants? :laughing:
I'd go with the "seasonal" approach. "Look honey, the weather is getting colder, we can just put the stuff outside [in a bear-proof container]. And since it gets dark earlier now, I need this light to fix things around the house." Good luck.

While it is expensive, it is a well made, very well designed lighting tool. I don't give it heavy, frequent use. With some rechargeable tools, this infrequent use gives me problems with the battery. With the CentralLED I've always used it and put it away, and it has always been ready for me the next time I need it. The only time I've charged it before putting it away is when I notice it getting dimmer while I'm using it. Sometime it sits unused for months and it was always ready to go.