best place to get fenix tk11?

Canadian Forces

Newly Enlightened
so im lookign around and im wondering where i can the best price on the fenix tk11 and accesssories for it. i live in Canada so Canadian prices would also be nice. if anyone has any suggestions lets hear them thanks

Canadian Forces

Newly Enlightened
ok so i fenixstore doesnt have the tk11 and ebay doesnt have a whole lot for deals. but fenixtactical i found the tk11 and 4 rcr123a bats and charger also a lightcone and the black spacer ring all for 150-165 with shipping. does this sound about right. im almost having a hard time understanding that im paying 150 bux for a flashlight. a kick *** one but still wow

Usmc1968

Newly Enlightened
I just got my Tk11 on Amazon for $75 free shipping and a 8 pack of Cr123's (non rechageable)for $10.00 (shipping included).

Semper Fi

Toaster

Enlightened
ok so i fenixstore doesnt have the tk11 and ebay doesnt have a whole lot for deals. but fenixtactical i found the tk11 and 4 rcr123a bats and charger also a lightcone and the black spacer ring all for 150-165 with shipping. does this sound about right. im almost having a hard time understanding that im paying 150 bux for a flashlight. a kick *** one but still wow

Why are you getting RCR123s when TK11 can run 18650s? :thinking:

Niconical

Enlightened
Although your location isn't shown, I'm going to take a guess at Canada :)

Assuming I'm right, I would recommend.....

www.j2ledflashlight.com

Either from their website or their ebay store under the username j2ledflashlights.

Send them an email before buying, tell them what you need, you will find them very helpful.

Marduke

Flashaholic

Huh? Doesn't have? Let's see, everything you mention:
Light
Charger and 18650 cells
light cone
spacer

1996alnl

Enlightened
Although your location isn't shown, I'm going to take a guess at Canada :)

Assuming I'm right, I would recommend.....

www.j2ledflashlight.com

Either from their website or their ebay store under the username j2ledflashlights.

Send them an email before buying, tell them what you need, you will find them very helpful.

+1 That's what i use:thumbsup:

Take care

1996alnl

Enlightened
Why are you getting RCR123s when TK11 can run 18650s? :thinking:

18650's are much better in this light. OVER two and a half hours of run time on turbo!
Gotta love those 18650 torches:candle::grin2:

Take care

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
+1 on fenixstore. I've ordered quite a number of times paying via money order and haven't had a lick of problems. All lights have gone through customs smoothly with no charges. Lights are shipped via USPS in brown envelopes with bubble wrap lining. I live in Nova Scotia and the turn around from time of mailing money order to receiving the light is about 14 - 18 days.