**New NovaTac Site coming in January '09**

streetmaster

Enlightened
I've been trying to pry any new info from NovaTac that I can about the upcoming new models. Needless to say, they're not telling. :sssh:

Here's their reply to my latest attempt at squeezing details out of them:

HI Robert,

Thank you for contacting us regarding our new products.
We are planning on launching our new website during January.
Our site will have all the information on our new products and the features of each model.
If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Jesse

Jesse Sullivan
Customer Service
(760) 730-7370 Office
(760) 730-7375 Fax
www.novatac.com

I know it's not much, but at least we know when the site will be up. I would assume that it will coincide with the new product launch. Especially considering that the site will be somehow related to the programming of the lights. From what I have gathered recently, it will be tutorials on the programming procedure. Or possibly individualized tutorials depending on your output requirements. My best guess would be that you go to the site, enter the number of lumens or mode you want for each of the memory slots, and then it will generate a tutorial which will take you step by step through the exact programming procedure.

Of course, I'm just speculating from bits and pieces of information I have found thus far. I could be completely wrong.

I would guess that if the site is going online in January, don't expect your pre-orders to ship before that. LA Police Gear is stating a late December ship date, and Your Corner Store is guessing January 31st. :shrug: I would plan on mid to late January.

I've pre-ordered a Storm, but I am so anxious to find out what I'm getting. :popcorn:

If anyone has any other information about the new NovaTacs, or the new site, PLEASE bring it here.

Thank you,
Bob

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am a happy Novatac 120P owner. One "new" development would be a return of the original HDS design.:twothumbs I would love a U-180 for example.

Incidentalist

Enlightened
I saw this posted over where the 'suspects' hang out last month. Sorry if this is old news.

novatac6jz8.jpg

novatac5xo3.jpg

novatac4vi9.jpg

novatac3gd7.jpg

streetmaster

Enlightened
So...

Looks like they didn't launch the new site in January like they said they would...:whoopin:

And, the new models are said to be delayed until "spring".:thumbsdow

Nice.. :shakehead

That's ok NovaTac, I ordered a Ra Clicky EDC Executive instead. Your loss. My gain.
Can't wait to see if your quality suffers from going overseas.

Last edited:

Splunk_Au

Enlightened
LoL i kinda expected they woudln't. It says alot of the company which states one thing but doesn't deliver. Too bad this isn't the only company with delays :p

Latest posts