Opinions wanted from one far sighted CPFer to another

894tom

Newly Enlightened
Ok. I see 15/20 when taking a standard eye test(the kind where you stand 12 feet from a wall and read a poster. But I cant read a drivers license at night..or for that matter read a newspaper, type on CPF... sit at a table and do my bills....you get the idea. If I brought the license outside on a sunny day..wahlah...no glasses needed I can see it fine. So I'm looking for lights to help me out for these relatively short times when I need a good amount of up close and personal light (floody...not throwy)

Heres the question. What handfree light can I use for this app? I have considered clipping a small flashlight to my ball cap, the ZebraLight H30-Q5 or H50, or http://www.powerledlighting.com/Slim.html (sunlite slim). Please do not include any lights that strap to the head. I want the light to fit in a pocket and have the ability to use it as a regular light most of the time. The primary purpose will be assisting me (the far sighted spectical wearer) for no more than say..15 mins to a half hour.

Thanks for the suggestions.