• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: (SOLD) Fivemega 14.8 volt 8x14670 Chrome $100

chimneycheck

Newly Enlightened
SOLD - Do not pay

I am selling a near perfect Chrome Fivemega 8x14670. This is a 2 1/4D M*G that FM sold in a variety of colors.

It includes the light with a finned head (I cannot attach pictures in this thread but I can email them to you, [email protected]), the battery holder and one FM 14.8 volt bulb. Nothing else. No switch, not reflector and no batteries.

This light will work with other bulbs as well and the FM bulb is no longer made. I do not think FM is going to have them made again. There is a Kaidomain 12 volt bulb that works well with (for under $2), its beam characteristic is different but it seems to put out as much light (and the bulb is cheap$).

It cost $160 (including the bulb) but as I have no need for it the first "I'll take it" followed by paypal to [email protected] for $110 owns it (the extra $10 is for shipping).

The $110 includes uninsured shipping to the US. I will only ship outside the US if you add $15 for shipping and understand that once I send it I have no more responsibility with regards to the shipment. International shipping is too sketchy for my blood.

(Added), I can include a mag switch, FM bipin holder, lens and reflector for an additional $45.

This is a good light and is quite a beautiful creation from Fivemega.

John LeBaron

Last edited: