• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Kryton laser set. 130mw bluray, 350mw red laser. *SOLD*

Kenom

Enlightened
up for sale today is a set of Kryton laser barrels assembled as fully functional lasers. The purple polished Kryton is a 130mw bluray laser and the red is a 660nm red laser at 350mw. Price for the pair including a set of batteries (18650) and a charger is $500 shipped con/us $10 international.

The Kryton Laser barrel is a superior host that incorporates a solid aluminum head instead of a heatsink around a module. This provides for superior heat transfer from the laser diode and extends the life of the laser diode. Not to mention the added inserts around the barrel itself prevents rolling, adds a bit of grip, and breaks up the monotony of the barrel. A complete set of aperture caps that can be swapped will cut off the beam when down to prevent accidentally shining the beam into eyes when first activated.

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

Last edited:

04orgZx6r

Enlightened
Re: FS Kryton laser set. 130mw bluray, 350mw red laser.

350 mw!!!!

Holy Cow....

Thats one heck of a laser combo....

Looking for something to impress all of your friends, this is it!
Free :bump: from me....

Last edited:

JetskiMark

Enlightened

Those look really nice.

I would like to see pictures of the switch and with the aperture cap on.

Do you have a powerful green one to complete the set?

Kenom

Enlightened

A green laser is not possible at this point. A green laser is an IR pump diode that shines into crystals that change the wavelength of the light to green and require perfect alignment. As such at this point it's not something easy to do for a DIY'er. I'm workin on one though. Since the bluray and Red diodes emit the desired wavelength right from the diode, they can be pressed into the head and optics used to focus and colimate the beam.

Here are pictures of the tailcap and the aperture cap. I've got a total of 7 different colored aperture caps and the tailcap can be replace with either a gitd, or orange.

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00094-1.jpg

DSC00093-1.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00095-1.jpg

The tailcap is held in place by a simple compression snapring.
DSC00058.jpg

beamshot of the bluray with smoke
PIC_0071.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

Last edited:

Kenom

Enlightened

Since my need to sell these is great, I'm going to give a great deal.

PM me with offers (no trades please I'm trying to raise rent $$$) and I will consider them.

Price drop to $450 for sure.

I should also specify that these come with a 3 month warranty against defects.

Last edited:

RocketTomato

Enlightened

Kenom, these are extremely dangerous high output lasers and you should post some warnings, safety considerations and precautions. What class lasers are these?

This is mainly a flashlight forum and some/many of the people interested in these items might be unaware as to how dangerous they can actually be.

Note for reference, a typical laser pointer is 1-5 mW.

Kenom

Enlightened

Kenom, these are extremely dangerous high output lasers and you should post some warnings, safety considerations and precautions. What class lasers are these?

This is mainly a flashlight forum and some/many of the people interested in these items might be unaware as to how dangerous they can actually be.

Note for reference, a typical laser pointer is 1-5 mW.

You are correct. These are high powered lasers Class 3b and are capable of burning you (the bluray will sting you instantly and burn on prolonged exposure) and burning your eyes. Laser eye protection is HIGHLY recommended and can be purchased here:http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1222101905 for bluray and wickedlasers.com for the red eye protection. I can't express how quick you can blind yourself. The light moves faster than your eye can blink and damage will be done with simple reflection. Not to mention they are capable of burning white paper unaided.

Last edited:

04orgZx6r

Enlightened
Re: FS Kryton laser set. 130mw bluray, 350mw red laser. *sold*

You have to use the "go advanced" edit, and then just change the title on top of the edit box