• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: 2x FM 3x17670 cell holders, 6x cells, bulb holder, bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipside

Enlightened
This is a complete setup that I purchased for use in a Surefire M6. All these components will make your SF M6 a very bright, rechargeable, smile making machine. Given the correct setup, the carriers and cells could be used with some HID mods from Mac. I'm selling because of an illness called the Black Rifle, which ranks right up there with Lumens and Candle Power.

There are enough (6) AW cells and (2) FM holders for two complete power packs. To get the new owner running upon delivery, one FM bulb holder, and one WA 1185 bulb are included in the offer. All products offered are unused - as in never charged / discharged, operated or drooled upon.

Package price for the cells, carriers, bulb holder and bulb, delivered the lower 48 US is WITHHDRAWN. If you'd like to use PP, that's fine - just add 4%. I will ship international at extra cost to the buyer. Insurance to the destination is not included, but available at the buyer's option.

The first 'I'll take it' gets it. "It" is the whole package - I will not break up the offering.

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 2x FM 3x17670 cell holders, 6x AW 17670 cells, 1x FM bulb holder, 1x WA1185 b

By chance if you decide to break the package up, I will take one holder and 3 of the batteries. Good luck with the sale.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 2x FM 3x17670 cell holders, 6x AW 17670 cells, 1x FM bulb holder, 1x WA1185 b

I'll take the 2x FM 3x17670 cell holders if the package is broken up, or two complete power packs, I don't need the sockets or bulbs. I may end up buying the set and splitting it up myself.

PM sent

Last edited:

Flipside

Enlightened

WITHDRAWN

Last edited:

tumblingdice

Newly Enlightened

Hi Flipside,

If you were to accept QtrHorse's offer I'd take the balance: one holder (provided latest design), 3 batteries (provided they're "protected"), and the bulb holder and bulb - delivered to Australia.

PM sent.

Flipside

Enlightened

PM replied to tumblingdice and QtrHorse... There's a first time for everything :thumbsup:

The goods are SPF... If the deal falls through, those who post 'Backup' would move to the top of the list.

Hi Flipside,

If you were to accept QtrHorse's offer I'd take the balance: one holder (provided latest design), 3 batteries (provided they're "protected"), and the bulb holder and bulb - delivered to Australia.

PM sent.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 2x FM 3x17670 cell holders, 6x cells, bulb holder, bulb and now optional M6 h

Hey, don't skip me in terms of breaking up the package if QtrHorse backs out, I still need an adapter and batteries too :wave:

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Re: FS: 2x FM 3x17670 cell holders, 6x cells, bulb holder, bulb and now optional M6 h

If the deal falls through, I'd like to buy the entire package (including an M6-CB) with two conditions enclosed in PM...

:popcorn:

tumblingdice

Newly Enlightened

Hi Flipside & QtrHorse - I'm unfamiliar with the fair US unit prices for the goodies in the total $250 package. What do you think is a fair split? I'm happy to pay Flipside by PayPal if that's OK. If this deal proceeds Flipside, could you let me know what delivery to Oz will cost (say) by Fedex or registered post. Thanks - Regards, Tumblingdice.

P.S.
P.M sent. QtrHorse's mail box is full, so I hope he reads this post. Otherwise happy to do same deal with Aircraft800.

Hi Flipside,

PM sent.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

Let Aircraft have the other holder and batteries. I do not have a M6 yet and I don't want to be greedy. I can wait for FM's next run. Thank you for letting me have first chance.

Flipside

Enlightened

Ok, the saga continues...

Aircraft and Dice - I've PM'd you a message. QtrHorse is out of the running. Feabag, you're on deck if the deal falls through.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thinking: Didn't get the PM, try again.

Flipside

Enlightened

Check your PM now... I posted here before entering the PM, so it should be good now that the PM has actually been sent. :thumbsup:

Flipside

Enlightened

If the deal falls through, I'd like to buy the entire package (including an M6-CB) with two conditions enclosed in PM...

:popcorn:

Flea Bag:

The interested parties are in negotiations, and I'll give them till Sunday, 11/22/08 to get back to me. I'll keep you posted of the outcome. Should they not come to an agreement, the offer from your PM will be top dog.

Flipside

tumblingdice

Newly Enlightened

PM sent to Flipside & Aircraft800 for consideration. Here's hoping.

tumblingdice

Newly Enlightened

Still waiting to hear back from Aircraft800 on my last PM.

tumblingdice

Newly Enlightened

PM received. Sorry Flipside, the deals gone belly up and I'm left with nowhere to go but the exit. I hope Flea Bag is ready to jump in.

P.S. If either of you know where I can otherwise acquire the latest version of FM's 17670 cell holder I'd appreciate a heads-up.

Tumblingdice.

Flipside

Enlightened

I'll take the 2x FM 3x17670 cell holders if the package is broken up, or two complete power packs, I don't need the sockets or bulbs. I may end up buying the set and splitting it up myself.
Hey, don't skip me in terms of breaking up the package if QtrHorse backs out, I still need an adapter and batteries too

From Aircraft800 via PM: "Sorry Guys, your going to be mad at me, but I'm going to back out."

:wtf: I thought an "I'll take it" means just that...

Well, future offers of yours on any of my sales will be personally:banned:

Tumblingdice: hang in there. There may be other options... Check your PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.