Surefure (doesn't answer email)

Dave63

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I was looking at buying a couple of Surfire items (new light plus LED uggrade for my G2). I sent Surefire a couple of emails from the address on got off their website. However I didn't get any replies. I have heard positive remarks about Surfires customer service so I don't know why they didn't reply. Turned out ok as I bought Jet Beam instead and saved a couple hundred dollars. I'm stil considering Surefire for a future purchase but am reluctant.

Does anyone else have problems contacting Surefire or problems with there customer support?

Also, I realize it's mainly personal prefereance but does Surefire really have so much better quality to justify the high price? I'm not trying to disparge Surefire and I'm willing to spend it if they truly are worth it.:candle:

1996alnl

Enlightened
My Surefire lights are the only ones i can toss across a parking lot and feel confident enough that they would still work.
Not that i would do it though;)

Take care

Size15's

Flashaholic
The prevailing opinion and experience is that it is far better to call SureFire rather than email them. It's a completely different experience.

faucon

Enlightened
Surefire do have excellent products. that in my experience last for years. They do have some competition now, however, in the form of newer companies that put out a good product for much less.

I am also awaiting a return e-mail from Surefire regarding a replacement tailcap. It's been a week and I haven't heard back from them yet. I may have to telephone customer service instead. I have had one prior experience with their customer service and it was a generally good one.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All,

I was looking at buying a couple of Surfire items (new light plus LED uggrade for my G2). I sent Surefire a couple of emails from the address on got off their website. However I didn't get any replies. I have heard positive remarks about Surfires customer service so I don't know why they didn't reply. Turned out ok as I bought Jet Beam instead and saved a couple hundred dollars. I'm stil considering Surefire for a future purchase but am reluctant.

Does anyone else have problems contacting Surefire or problems with there customer support?

Also, I realize it's mainly personal prefereance but does Surefire really have so much better quality to justify the high price? I'm not trying to disparge Surefire and I'm willing to spend it if they truly are worth it.:candle:
Use the phone bro, SureFire aren't exactly the heaviest users of e-mail.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Not many people come on thos forum and talk about how much help it is to email Surefire - because it isn't.

I have never gotten a reply email, ever.

You must call them if you want to get anywhere. Do not be afraid to use the phone to talk to a stranger.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive always had luck with emailing Surefire...
It takes a while but they always reply.

Benny

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Surefire's attitude toward phone calls = :clap:

Surefire's attitude towards emails = :sick2: