darnit, lost my ultrafire C2....

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
dropped into an outlet hole in a wall about 6 feet high, fell to the bottom, in the wall of a business, can't really justify cutting a hole at the bottom of the wall and putting another faceplate on it. :(

sucks, I use that light ALL the time for work in the winter. Hmmm.. now to find a new 18650 light... perhaps the fenix. Any other recommendations?

D-Dog

Enlightened
If you know exactly where the light fell you could always grab a meterstick, tape it to another one, and then tape a rare earth magnet or two to the end of the second meterstick. It's crude, however, has saved me on more than one occasion, as the metal in your 18650 will stick to the magnets which will be able to hold the weight of the light.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
BAAH... knock the wall down, save the light... it'll be worth the effort!!

See it as a chance to upgrade:)... this time get something with a wrist lanyard.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow dude, I would so pile drive throw that wall to get the light:banghead:. Worst case I would keep a mental track of that building and if they ever do knock it down or remodel it you should come over grab your light before someone else does:eek:. Think 30 years from no that building may be torn down and you could find that light:eek:oo:. To think of Surefire C2 as an antique:faint:! What will we be using for illumination then:wow:?…………I'll still be using a Bigbeam:nana::ohgeez:!

alphazeta

Enlightened
Wow dude, I would so pile drive throw that wall to get the light:banghead:. Worst case I would keep a mental track of that building and if they ever do knock it down or remodel it you should come over grab your light before someone else does:eek:. Think 30 years from no that building may be torn down and you could find that light:eek:oo:. To think of Surefire C2 as an antique:faint:! What will we be using for illumination then:wow:?…………I'll still be using a Bigbeam:nana::ohgeez:!

But the question is, would you do that for an ULTRAFIRE C2 :p
(sorry, just being a pain in the...)

brightarc

Newly Enlightened
Save the light, you could try a strong magnet on a long stick or a long string.
If all else fails, knock down the wall!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hmmm.. now to find a new 18650 light... perhaps the fenix. Any other recommendations?

Fenix TK11 is direct drive on an 18650.

If you want regulated output on that cell, get an Eagletac T10L instead. The clip is useless because it's mounted too low. (Then again, the clip on the TK11 is a joke).