• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti Chameleon

SOLD: rare Ti Chameleon, the Mr. Bulk masterpiece, one of only about twenty produced. Absolutely mint, unmodded, as received directly from Mr. Bulk. Included is a custom RPM body and fully-built head that can turn the bulky Bulk into a lean, mean, lightin' machine. Selling to fund my 20 year wedding anniversary (early January). The wife barely beat out the light in order of importance. :devil: This is a high quality, all-Ti light featuring the operating system of Georges80, the electronics wizard behind most of Mr. Bulk's productions. The light ramps up five levels in each of five different light tables. All you do is hold the switch down and watch it ramp up (or down). Release when you reach the level of your liking. Even I could figure it out. :duh2: I apologize that my poor blah photos do not do this light justice. This is a gorgeous work of art that is guaranteed to be the best "feel in the hand" of any light you'll ever hold. A serious chunk of Ti, there is more Ti in this thing than in two Ti Cubs. This beautiful set will be delivered overnight via FedEx (if US) or Global Express (if overseas) at no additional cost to the buyer. No trades, please – I could never justify that to the wife.:thinking: Also, there will be NO price reductions on this. If it does not sell, I will gladly keep it. Just means Motel 6 instead of the Ritz in early January (although in that case we might not make it another twenty), but, hey, at least they'll leave the light on for us! :crackup: Also: this is a limited-time listing. This will only be up until Sunday night, the 23rd. I will withdraw it either at that time or sooner if no takers. First to state "I'll take it" here in this thread, followed by immediate (defined as within thirty minutes of your post) PayPal payment, wins. PayPal via cash or credit card accepted, but absolutely NO eChecks. PayPal address is in my profile.

$1600 + 3% PP, delivered overnight, SOLD.

Stock Ti Chameleon with custom RPM Ti Head/Body Lego Parts:
IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

Stock Ti Chameleon:
IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

With RPM body:
IMG_3810.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

With RPM head and tail (the light sabre look):
IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3808.jpg

Tail End:
1fdd6c3a.jpg

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Ti Chameleon

Troy, I would get a divorce before selling that!!! :thumbsup:

Seriously folks, this is a great price for a 5 piece Ti Kit. (2 bodies, 2 heads, and the light control module)

I wish you the best of luck Troy, and congrats on 20 years, here's to 20 more!

She must be a special gal to make you give up your Ti Chammie!

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I could get the wifey :drunk:

She'd then get really :sleepy:

Then I could say :paypal:

When she woke up Id' get a :whoopin:

Lab and me will be in the dog house together :buddies:

Or I'd be looking for a place to live :anyone:

In reality, it seems :stupid:

Awesome light Troy! Wish I could :bump:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

What a package. The very rare "Ti Chameleon" and uber rare RPM Ti
components !! Such a nice combo

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damnit Troy,

This is ALMOST worth me stretching the toy budget for. Almost.

The price to pay is too high. Sleeping on the back deck (it is cold here). Mrs. Chronos indulging in that brand new LV bag she saw in London. Nope, just cannot do it right now.

This is a real gem of a light. Whoever ends up with it will not have any buyer's remorse. Wow.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damnit Troy,

This is ALMOST worth me stretching the toy budget for. Almost.

The price to pay is too high. Sleeping on the back deck (it is cold here). Mrs. Chronos indulging in that brand new LV bag she saw in London. Nope, just cannot do it right now.

This is a real gem of a light. Whoever ends up with it will not have any buyer's remorse. Wow.

I authorize you Jim! Drop the toy budget on the Big Toy!:whistle:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I authorize you Jim! Drop the toy budget on the Big Toy!:whistle:
Bad influence Mike, bad influence! :)

I believe you would be labeled the "enabler" in this relationship. Oh, the glory and excitement for the short term, but the mid- and long-term costs are too high. This would end up in a very messy way, with me paying out 1/2 of everything plus a nice stipend every month.

Hmmmm.

You know, this could work out. I'd keep more of my money, and get the chance to not only upgrade my Ti collection but also upgrade to a newer, more modern Mrs. Chronos.

Hmmmm.
:crackup:
:popcorn:
:candle:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

good see you around!
I hope all is well with the Boss and dependents !
Glad you have your priorities

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice snag Barry:bow:. That's one beautiful light!!!:twothumbs

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited: