• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is what happens when the wife finds out how much you spent on a single light..... it goes to B/S/T..... :mecry:

I'm only partially kidding. Truth be told, my passion for photons have dwindled somewhat and the SPY007 (which, in my opinion, is the greatest flashlight ever conceived) deserves to be with a true flashaholic who will appreciate it more than I ever can. Maybe someday, my love for lights will come back, but right now, my focus is on other things going on in my life.

Anyhow, I'm at work now, so no photos (yet), but imagine this light in it's perfect condition and having two super bright orange trits (Bart's trits) installed. That is what this light looks like. It has the serial number 02-82 and was part of the latest batch. Because of it's high value, I will include next-day courier shipping to minimize loss in transit (for locations in Canada and the continental USA). I would have to ship tomorrow, so you can potentially get it Saturday. All original packaging (i.e. the nice case and the weird beads) will be included.

Price: $945 (including next-day shipping to all parts Canada and the continental USA).

Conditions: Paypal only and you must have a Paypal confirmed shipping address. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Over the next few days, I will be selling some more of my collection. I still have some nice Ti stuff that many of you may be interested in. It's kinda funny....the only lights that I will likely end up keeping is my trusty old Surefire U2 Ultra (with the Luxeon V) and an HDS EDC (with the 18650 tube).....these are the very first lights I collected when my flashaholism took hold.

Anyhow, pictures will be posted tonight. Thanks everyone!

:thumbsup: WP

Last edited:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Spy 007

Screw it.....I'm going to have some fun with this sales thread. From now until this light is sold......every post I make, there will be a $10 decrease in the price.

Price is now $885

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Spy 007

What is the serial no, and is it from the last wave?

Cheers. :)