Survival Fishing Hunting for Persecuted Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledfanfromjuno

Enlightened
If you are serious about the possibility of having to live off of the land in a survival situation in the future you may want to consider this. This is for gathering food. If you are creating a tin or whatever for true random emergencies like plane crashes then ignore this it doesn't pertain to you. However, if you are planning to have to run away into the wilderness to hide for a prolonged period of time... for instance if you are a Chrisian believer and you are being persecuted by the new world order or a communist government in your region like Red CHina than this is for you. You may already know this.

In America buy a gun and hunting rifle and ammo or pellet rifle and ammo immediately while you still can and before a registry is compiled. The government is trying to pass mandatory sneaky silent computer controlled registration at point of sale to make a gun control registration list right now in America being put forth in Congress by the Democrats and Kennedy.

The most useful tool to collect food will be a fish shocker. It is illegal and the current environmental wacko government will arrest you and punish you more severely than a murderer is punished in America for posessing one. It is the only safe method for food collection. This is because fishing nets and fishing traps have to be left for a long time, up to half a day. THis exposes you as the air bladders of the fish are highly visible on sonar and the wildlife and fish agencies of your countries governments constantly drive boats up and down looking for stationsary concentrations of fish indicating submerged nets or traps. THey then wait to arrrest you. They also look for people with fishing poles so they can arrest you as well. If you are being persecuted you will not be able to buy the licenses the authorities require to fish. Expect no sympathy from them.

FIsh are susceptible to electrocution. This is how the American fish and game department collects fish samples for surveys. It is also how the electric eel hunts for food. Any sufficientyl powerful source Ac or dc will work. Skip generators they're to heavy. It is possible that 12 volt batteries may be able to deliver enough current, but only a test will show whether or not this is the case. Even nimh AA or D batteries can be arranged into 12 volt units and connected to a power booster device to get up the power to arround 100 watts Dc. Or an inverter can be purchased to boost power to around 100 watts ac. You may have to arrange the AA batteries in parrallel to get enough current and then to add parrellel bunches of batteries in series to get up to 12 volts to run the inverter. AA batteries are great because they recharge 6 times faster for the same capacity as a D cell in a fast charger maha c401fs. THese can be run off of solar panels that'll fit in your backpack, especially the uni solar flexible solar pannel 30 watt. Of course if you live in a region where it'll be below freezing I don't know if the batteries will still operatefor they will freeze.

Electric fishing is instantaneous. Anything in the water between the two electrodes only will float to the surface. You can get your food and get out before you can be found out if you are being persecuted. THere will be no trace or indication of your presence other than your footprints.

Hunting is another story. The governments are tagging animals that are delicious like deer and bear etc with collars or what have you that are powered by the animals movements. When it dies in 30 minutes the device goes dead and the government agency sends a helicopter out to the gps coordinates of the last known position for the animal to hunt you down. It is now cheap enough to subdermally inject these animals with smaller devices under their skin that are the size of a pin head or a grain of rice depending on which company's technology is employed. You probably will only be safe to hunt and eat the smaller animals like raccoons that are to hard to tag.

Good luck to you. And this is for informational purposes only and only in a case of a true emergency in which you are being pursued to be killed like in Red Communist China. In no way do this in peace time or for recreation. Good luck to you my fellow Christians if any of you should read this! Goodbye....till later... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
?!?! is the rapture happening now? *runs to turn on tv*

shouldn't us christians not have to worry about that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

where did you hear all this?

is there any specific reason you're posting this now?

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow... How paranoid can you be!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
WARNING: In case of Rapture, car will be without driver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But what will happen to my flashlight collection? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Heaven just won't be the same...but maybe I'll get an ethereal flashlight. They have to be so much cooler than surefires, right? Like 10 surefires lighting at once, and will never need battery changes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think I'd give up my E2E for that.
-Jason

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Interesting information for a survival situation, and hopefully I'm not being naive, but did I miss part of another conversation somewhere?

I'm basically interested in "emergency kits" as we live in earthquake country. Those in "tornado alley" and other areas subject to natural disasters (hurricanes, power outages, floods, etc) are also probably interested in "emergency kits"....but "survival info" is not one of the subjects that the Candle Power Forums seems to get into in too much detail.

The Cafe is indeed for general discussion and we do discuss "survival kits" here and there...but I imagine there are other Forums out there that probably deal with this type of information explicitly, aren't there? Perhaps this sort of information would be better suited on one of those? Perhaps you could "aim" those of us who may be interested to some of your favorites? Thanks!

ledfanfromjuno

Enlightened
There is no other place to get this sort of information. The other sites only deal with bland general tin neck survival kits for pilots in alaska and such. None of them want anything to do with this sort of information. Although there has been interest in various forums in this sort of information, nobody would help any of the people making the inquiries.

This information was obtained from much reading from the books from Paladin Press, from current articles in the news pertaining to activities of the bureau of land management, the fish and wildlife department, the recent debate over subdermal identity tags, a visit to the various company websites competing to mass market their brands of subdermal chips both American and Japanese companies and other sources read over the last several years...

Nobody else will touch the subject.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Survival Fishing Hunting for Persecuted Christ

(interesting, but, isn't advocating illegal behavior ie. fish electrocution, supposed to be' verbotten' at CPF?)
Those "subdermal chips the size of a grain of rice or pin head" are not transmitters..that is they don't transmit anything more than an ID number when a reading device is held right up against them..they can't be tracked with a radio receiver..and they aren't implanted to catch poachers, they're for tracking in what numbers and where to hatchery fish return... I think...

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
interesting, but, isn't advocating illegal behavior ie. fish electrocution, supposed to be' verbotten' at CPF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody here will disagree that there are a lot of wacko laws, but you can't use CPF as a forum to advocate breaking them. What you're posting is bordering on incitement to break the law and that is most certainly "verbotten" as Ted said.

Please keep your discussion within the bounds of the law and this thread can continue to discuss the other aspects of your post. Otherwise it will have to be locked.

Thanks

milwaukeeblues

Newly Enlightened

Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.
John 21:11

Now thes guys really were persecuted Christians, and they did this all without a "fish shocker." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

ledfanfromjuno

Enlightened

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Rev 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
Rev 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
Rev 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
Rev 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

Rev 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
Rev 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
Rev 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

tonyb

Enlightened

I believe in the law of survival, its the most basic instinct. What did people do before there was government? If you can't take care of yourself what good are you? Also what ever happened to " Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" ? I guess I was born at the wrong time in history I should have been born in the 1700's The Age of Reason. With all the stupid laws being passed we are heading for the Dark Ages again how it happened I have no idea. Wait a minute I know what it is, its called greed and control.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

You think Christians are persecuted! You should be a Druid and see what happens when you kill a goat and worship a tree!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Roy... You a tree-hugger?!?! Get OUT!!... You know it will never hug you back... but the goat... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif ... See the things ya learn about yer fellow CPF'ers? Goes to show that ya never know... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic

Roy, have mercy...

fc3675ad.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall

Acts 2:38 ...repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, And ye SHALL recieve the gift of the HOLY GHOST.

There that takes care of the rapture - dont know about the rest.

kalengkong

Newly Enlightened

halleluya!

fiuhhh... atleast im relax now.

"Acts 2:38 ...repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, And ye SHALL recieve the gift of the HOLY GHOST.
"

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu

Have you considered rabbit snares? Just a loop of brass-type wire tied to the bottom of a fence or whatever. Safer for you, but might be considered cruel by some.

I don't think we have to worry about Chinese expansionism right now. They're fully occupied with controlling population growth, managing their water supplies, coming up to speed in the 21st century and handling the spread of SARS.

The biggest worry we have I think is if 500 million Chinese people all want to own cars. Think about it.....

EMPOWERTORCH

Enlightened
Re: Survival for Persecuted Christiana

As a Christian, I'm keeping a close eye on Biblical prophesies and the News.
We already have persecution in Yugoslavia, just 2 1/2 hours aeroplane flight from here, and the so-called "New World Order" is here. Much of Yugoslavia's once-fertile land is contaminated with thousands of tons of depleted uranium, and food cannot be grown safely in many places. People and animals have already suffered; babies with malformed limbs are being born.
In England there are tons which have passed bylaws against preaching the gospel in public places.
England does not have a formal written constitution or a bill of rights, therefore legally we effectively have no rights enshrined in law.
In terms of survival in the event of persecution I think that Christians should work together on this...My mum and Dad own a half-hectare of uncultivated allotment land which they are prepared to use un the event of a major crisis. Looking at various foodstuff, keep it simple but allow a balanced diet. The half-hectare could yild enough to feed our family and maybe have a surplus. Having a dozen or so hens in thier garden would provide sufficient protein (meat & eggs). There are also many wild sources of food such as blackberries, a great source of Vitamin C, and many other wild plants that can be eaten either as a boiled vegetable or as a salad vegetable.
Electricity and gas might be denied us, as in many parts of Yugoslavia today where the infrastructure was devastated by NWO forces and KLA terrorists. Mains powered devices would be rendered useless, and the provision of other sources of energy would be quite difficult. To provide heat, hot water and cooking facilities the best thing to have is an Aga-Rayburn range. These can burn most solid combustibles and produce heat energy. Suitable fuels: wood, coal, compressed paper, non-vinyl plastics, hay, straw, compressed dried plant material, dried cow-poo (I kid you not!!!), cotton, (old shirts and jeans that ae no use for anything else!). These will all burn in amn Aga!
Lighting: Kerosene lamps can be adapted to run on most flammble oils, indeed in Biblical tims I think a distilled form of olive oil was used. For portable use omne of those Everlight shaker torches would work well!
Also don't forget you battery-powered TV which is kept chrged up via a solar cell or wind up generator!
Finally, have a Bible hidden away where only you and your fellow christians can find it!

ledfanfromjuno

Enlightened

This is in response to you empowertorch. I was given some better information. Here it is:

Cast nets and seins are not left in the water, and could be useful. A 12 volt fence charger should work for fishing. I would have some concern about applying the output from an inverter to water - might damage the inverter and could produce enough current to be dangerous to the user. It
is not the wattage that makes fish stunning possible, it is a high voltage that stuns the fish. Suggest that anyone fishing for survival consider chumming with the guts
from the first fish that they catch. Chumming will make any fish collection method more effective, as it brings the fish to you.

Also, Xantrex makes a nice portable power system with a twelve volt battery, inverter and selfcontained charger with trickle mode, useful with the uniflex unisolar 30 watt solar panel. It has battery cable to hook up to the car direct from the battery. These may provide enough current to zap the fish without even using the inverter. The problem is the poles. THey must be insulated all the way to the tip so electricity is only delivered at the tip and also to prevent electrocution. Also, specal elbow length electrical workers gloves should probably be worn. The poles should be custom made so they are telescoping and can be folded down for transport. They should be of a metal that can survive saltwater as long as they are cleaned right after use.

Empowertorch this is what is going to happen:

THe church is caught up in a rapture fantasy right now; that is they've taken a literal event listed in the scripture and twisted its meaning so that they think that Jesus is going to transport all the American and European Christians out of the world like star trek beamed them out of the world before tribulation and persecution happens to them. The truth is they are no more special to God than the Christians in the Roman empire or China or Sudan and if God let them be persecuted, He'll allow it for the Western Christians as well. This fits well with this bible quote:

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

These slain souls are the Christians from the Roman empire to the present. They have all been crying out for vengeance. That is one of Christ's functions; He is known as the avenger of blood. The bible says then that the other Christians are to die in this same manner.

As for the other Christians with their livid attitude. THey are like ostriches which stick their head in the ground at the approaching danger. THey lie to themselves and think they are safe; maybe they're comfortable but they're not safe. An ostrich with it's head in the ground will still be eaten by the lion. I believe that the serious twisting on the bible's subject of the rapture will result in GREAT bitternes on the part of the Christians when it proves to be wrong and they all are caught with their pants down and swallowed up unprepared into the worst period of persecution that the world has ever known. This might be one of the reasons why the bible says that then they were offended and hated and betrayed one another.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

America has changed to. The majority of churches here have all joined the United Nations and world council of churches. They are headed by pastors who do not believe in the bible. Rather they will thell you they do believe in the bible but they believe that it is a symbolic book not to be taken literally. Rather they will tell you that they believe that God is love and we all are God's children whether Muslim or unrepentant homosexual or child molester or murderer. GOd just wants to save you so if you can't repent don't worry just pay your indulgences to the church to have your soul set free for money is what CHrist wants from you. These are the false preachers in the bible warned about:

Jude CHapter 1
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever

So the American churches condition is sick.

What worries me is the prophecy about America in the book of Revelation, the one about the whore who sits on the scarlet beast, the whore who the angel reveals is that great city who rules over the kings of the earth. Read the whole story. It sounds like America. It is to be nuked by the antichrist and his kings. It is to slay the saints and prophets of God itself for which God will judge it. But, since it is to be destroyed by the antichrist that means that America will see the time of the antichrists persecution of the worldwide church talked about in revelations where it says he went forth to make war against the saints and church and was given power to overcome them. It talks about a great beheading of the church for not taking his mark or worshipping his image.

I fish a lot in my area. I tell you that the fish and game department has gotten a lot more unfriendly than how they used to be. I've seen tham jump out of the car and chase down a person who was fishing with a rod but had no license and these officers are armed with guns. Fishing with rods is fine and all but as anyone who has tried it themselves will tell you that it is not a reliable way to produce food. Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes you have to sit for hours with nothing. If you want to hide because you didn't pay for a fishing license with a mark of the beast then a rod is not good because of how long it may take to produce food.

Here are some things you wont be able to pay for without the mark of the beast: your property taxes (say goodbye to your house and farm or any land you may have), your car taxes, your car registration, your income taxes, your fishing or hunting license.

The bible says you'll be hated by all nations and that means america, israel, england you name it. Since you'll be hated you'll be given no leniancy for your religious reasons for not getting on board with the program and taking your mark like everyone else.

When Hitler rose to power in Germany, his propaganda department filmed him coming out of churches doorways with his head bent down slightly so you could see the hanging cross on the church wall behind Hitler. Hitler seized control of the churches. It was the pastors and church members who turned in the larges amount of Christians who tried to help the Jews in Germany. Expect the same treatment today especially since the bible says many will betray and hate one another(He's referring to true Christians here not pagans).

So what to do? THe bible says the antichrist will be given physical victory although he is the ultimate loser in eternity. So don't fight him. RUN!!! No what your going up against and adjust your strategy. There is a file on the internet called earthlights. Get it. It's a population density map by satellite. Compare it with a map. Decide your possible exit strategies and maybe move while there's still time. Less population is better.

In America recently, the fish and wildlife department issued a reward for the capture of the people who shot a wolf in New Mexico or Arizona I forget which state. It was on the news. The wolf was one of many which had a transmitting collar which relayed gps coordinates. The collar went dead 30 minutes after it died since it was powered by the wolf's live body. Since the people only shot the wolf they weren't caught. If you were starving and tried to skin and gut the wolf and dry out the meat strips in the wind, you would be caught for there's no way you'd get away before the helicopter came to you. And yes in America and Japan these collars have been shrunk down to the size of pin heads for Japan and rice grains for the American version. Both receive Gps and are powered by living bodies and both transmit to the cellular phone network or to equipment in a plane flown over a hostile environment or to monitorring stations for the forestry department etc. The other people will telll you this is bogus and that I'm referring to chips which only contain data that a reader passed over the animal reads in vets hospitals. These people are the ones who are lying to you. I know of these chips and they're not what I'm talking about.

In America, the government is disarming the public of their firearms at an alarming pace. The government is on fire to destroy all second amendment gun rights. Soon it will be here as it is in England. Also, America has buried wires cut perpendicularly in the asphalt roads and attached to control boxes to not only monitor traffic but to burn out the electronic ignitions of vehicles much like the spike strips to blow out tires. Video cameras have gone up at all intersections and the law requires the drivers windows to be untinted. This is so that computers can search the nation using face recognition software to quickly find a person the government wants to seize. The terrorist threat from Islam was ALLOWED to happen in America so the Homeland security and patriot acts could be passed.

The presidential administrations are just puppets. The real rulers in America are the super rich. The bankers to whom the trillion dollar American deficit is owed. They get interest on every American dollar in circulation so their wealth just grows yearly at a staggering rate. They are the leaders in the masons. Ameria's news media, presidents, environmental groups etc all get together at their mason meetings and at their United Nations meetings and earth summits and decide on what to do separately to achieve their common goal. These group meetings are also the ones your English prime minister and Australia and Canada's etc. have attended.

America's CIA does not really work to defend America's government. It works to bring about the new communist or socialist world order to save humanity and the environment. For this goal it attacks America to bring about a quicker transition. Such as it imports drugs into America to create crime to get a larger police force accepted by society and to create a reason to abolish the second amendment. It allows certain terrorist events to occur such as the world trade center bombing by the hijacked planes on september 11. And so do your governments operate the same.

So this is why I say your strategy should be to run. Don't try and make a stand on a self sufficient parcel of land you bought with a well on it. If you do, you'll have it confiscated for not paying taxes and you'll give away your location so you'll make it easy to come and arrest you; remember the bible says you'll be hated by all nations and that means they aren't going to leave you alone on your lot.

And, I do admit that the United States has not yet really persecuted the church. However, under Clinton's Presidency America began to tinker with the notion of persecuting the portion of the church who refused to accept homosexuals as equals in their churches. And, America has begun to get on fire to bring peace between Israel and the Arabs which is a feat that only the antichrist is prophesized in the bible to achieve. SO it looks like he'll be here soon. And, I am banking on the fact that I believe that the bible will come true as it is written, that it is to be taken LITERALLY, and that the signs of the times are pointing to a soon fulfillment of what I have said. I don't believe in sitting until disaster overtakes me. If Jesus told what is to occur, why not take advantage of it before the world sticks a knife in the church's belly?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

ledfan...with all due respect, it was mentioned in earlier posts about advocating breaking the law on the CPF.

[ QUOTE ]
James S said:
[ QUOTE ]
interesting, but, isn't advocating illegal behavior ie. fish electrocution, supposed to be' verbotten' at CPF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody here will disagree that there are a lot of wacko laws, but you can't use CPF as a forum to advocate breaking them. What you're posting is bordering on incitement to break the law and that is most certainly "verbotten" as Ted said.

Please keep your discussion within the bounds of the law and this thread can continue to discuss the other aspects of your post. Otherwise it will have to be locked.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
--------------------
You have posted again in reference to illegal ways to fish in today's environment.

I realize it could be useful information in a survival situation, but I don't know of any of our members that are in that situation and needing those skills as of yet. Granted one should be prepared for "certain situations", but once again we are "asking" you to edit out those references to illegal acts.

This thread could be locked now due to your own actions and if DavidW decides to "flip the switch" then so be it.

Thought I'd throw out the "edit suggestion" before it happens. The information that you wish to provide could be "linked" to, unless I'm overruled.

Added by DieselDave
Topic closed for promoting or encouraging illegal activities. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.