Just sold my Scorpion, now wheres the best place to get an E2e?

im2smrt4u

Newly Enlightened
You could probably beat that at the auction sites, but those are hit and miss. I've heard great things about Texas Tactical. Maybe you should stay with them.

Aaron

Newly Enlightened
The best place I've seen is Arizona Gun Runners. I have placed many orders there and have gotten good service. The prices are very low as well, and the items are always the up to date models.

FNG

Enlightened
Try LPS Tactial. How much did you sell your Scorpion for? I want to keep mine but if worst comes to worst, ill set it and get the E2e HA. The only thing is that im going to spend around $120. E2e HA plus MN02 and MN03 bulb. Oh yeah, add another $20 for a holster. That thing is expensive now that I think about it.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sold mine for 30 bucks shipped, which I bought from TTS. Whats the difference betweenthe MNO2 and the 03? Does anyone know which Spares Carrier fits the bulb? ( MNO3 )

FNG

Enlightened
MN02 lasts about 2 and a half hours at 30 lumen i think. MN03 is 60 lumen that lasts 75 minutes. Theres a thread about this somewhere.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked one up at TTS, I emailed them at around 10:30pm Pacific time, and he got back to me that same night. I had a question about which spares carrier I can use, but I guess SureFire doesn't make one to hold the MN03 bulb yet. Service like that really impressed me, and service like that deserves my busniess.