• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: GANP 1 X 123 ASPHERIC ONE-OFF CUSTOM LIGHT: new picture

This is a sale of what Ganp calls a "one off aspheric deviant 1 x 123." A very good description of this light is contained here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/206644. As Colin demonstrates in the original thread, this small torch lights things up at 165 meters.

The light being sold is not exactly what is pictured and described on Ganp's original thread. This light has a different body, also made by Ganp, but originally designed for the McLux 27LT. Both bodies, this one and the one originally fitted to the light, are clickies.

Note that this is a single cell light. It can be used with the original 27LT body, but if it is, it must be used with a single cell, a 17670.

The LE is a Piglet, driving a Cree XR-E Q5.

The light can be easily upgraded using the the extra LE can and two extra heatsinks, all of which are included in the sale.

SOLD$325.00 cash paypal. CC paypal add 3%. wmlafferty {AT} comcast {DOT} net. Shipping included by priority mail in CONUS only. International add $20.00. First unqualified "Ill take it gets the light."

3048520400_698e21785f.jpg

3048520522_6e02a18a66.jpg
[/IMG]

3047681151_0c43b81296.jpg

3052293345_034815c9cd.jpg

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: GANP 1 X 123 ASPHERIC ONE-OFF CUSTOM LIGHT

That original body was quite nice.

As GanP describes the lens as "budget", do you know the size of the lens, and if its even possible to exchange lenses?

Last edited:

That original body was quite nice.

As GanP describes the lens as "budget", do you know the size of the lens, and if its even possible to exchange lenses?

I asked the same question before I bought the light. Ganp said that it was unlikely that a better quality lens would make any difference, but he stated that it was a budget lens simply to disclose what he had used. I measure the aspheric lens at 30mm.

In removing the bezel to measure the lens, I was struck by the meticulous quality of this build. But then I have never seen anything else in Colin's work.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

That gearwheel like bezel ring is absolutly cool! The complete light of course too. What happend to it´s original boy, do you keep it on another light?

Eric

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: GANP 1 X 123 ASPHERIC ONE-OFF CUSTOM LIGHT: new picture

I'll take it per our PM. Paypal sent. Thanks.

Last edited: