Mod questions about my Night Ops Gladius

Ignoramus

Newly Enlightened
Hey folks,

I don't know crap about flashlights and reading the jargon on these forums makes me dizzy. I've done some searches and can't find my answer, so I figure (with my superior reasoning skills) that I should ask people.

I've had this light modded once already. I was told that it should be about 180-200 lumens now, though there's no way for me to tell since I'm merely an ignoramus. I just knows that it's brighter than when I gots it before.

Recently I saw a kick *** Surefire U2 that was modded by Milkyspit up to 500 lumens and my question is- Can I get my Gladius modded in a similar fashion? I'd like to know if anyone can get this thing as bright as possible. I'm more of a knife enthusiast and I'm not too sophisticated in lights and what I want out of them. I just want a super bright light. I know there's much more to EDC lights than getting them as bright as possible, but that's all I'm really looking for.

So to sum it up:

-Are there any mods that can get this light super-kick-***-bright?
-How kick-***-bright can it get?
-Who would I go to for this mod?
-How much would it cost?

Any answers to these questions or any advice at all is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Since you've already gone with the standard upgrade, it's doubtful that much else can be done.

Still, if it's possible to upgrade it some more, Milky would know.

Try contacting him.